Steampunk Water Culture

Veg room

Boosted up the conductivity to about 3. I want to see early on how they handle it!

8 Likes

Ahh now there is a fair comparison. I even found a bud that looks similar. My bud is on the left and it’s got a trichome infection. Oh yah they are both meat breath, and clones from the same plant. The one on the right was grown outdoors and then finished off inside under hps.

5 Likes

Ahh and the stink. OMG! Fresh scrubbed hospital room, it sticks to your fingers. Like a mixture of pinesol and bleach.

1 Like

ok so I don’t think it’s quite ready yet to bag up. The hay smell is gone, so I bagged a few buds. After an hour or so I go and feel them. They felt a little spongy still, so I’ll let them hang overnight. The bag I opened back up and it’ll sit there on the shelf, open for the night, as well. Took 4 days for the hay smell to end.

1 Like

Bloom room and the GMO and GOG!

5 Likes

Meat breath are growing nice-e-nice. OGK and GOG are waiting for their turn in the sun. These plants were stunted by early-veg bloom trigger.

3 Likes

GMO, GOG, BB, OGK! Ahh the whole family’s in there.

5 Likes

Meat breath, big bud, and OGK. Things are slowly creeping towards the finish line!
edit: had the plants mislabeled.

9 Likes

A friend of mine got COPD from smoking weed. Tar and hydrogen cyanide with some formaldehyde ain’t good for your lungs. I’m sticking to my harm reduction tech! bubbles the slurper

4 Likes

Meat breath!

OGK, GOG.

1 Like

GMO, GOG.

OGK

BB

And finally, Meat breath! Ahh the menagerie!

9 Likes

How do you top up the buckets when the plants have any size to them ?

2 Likes

I just lift up the side of the lid and stick the harden hose in there. Then let it rip! The lids and the plants aren’t attached in any way. The plant hangs from the ceiling.

4 Likes

We got photos! Things are making progress, that’s for sure!

9 Likes

This is the mark of H-anger…There will be trouble on the horizon soon if I don’t increase the conductivity!

4 Likes

Both plants have the signal of low conductivity. The one with the micro nutrient spot is on the left. The GOG has a more subtle approach.

Both canopies OGK…etc and so on. They are all pumped up!

3 Likes

GMO and the GOG respectively. Isn’t that GMO plant something bizarre? GOG plant looking good.

2 Likes

Yah well I might as well break the news that the little plant dried up. That’s fuck all though I can make a new one and pay more attention to it. Realistically, it was IRL things you know how life is bouncing from one shitty thing to the next, hah hah and nothing to do with the COVID. That was just the sprinkles on a shit sandwich.

4 Likes

Are these a collar like pool noodle style or a cover for 3" net pots?

1 Like