Steampunk Water Culture

It’s ready for more plants!

2 Likes

The stink is peaking! Such a strange mix of fruity, grapefruity and medicinal!

6 Likes

Oxygen levels were low on one of the meat breath plants. The other one was a little dry! Going to have to unleash some TLC on those ladies. The other meat breath seem complete! I’ll check the day tomorrow.

2 Likes

That GMOxDHP plant is off the fucking hook! How did it grow twice as fast as everything else? I might be thinking of reigning that plant in a bit with some pipe cleaners!

6 Likes

I swear some plants act like they have something to prove

2 Likes

I went to the breeders/chuckers feed and looked. The curled leaf trait is definitely in the GMOxDHP! They had some more serious purple blood though.

There’s the veg room! Planted those meat breath. Big bud is next! I’m starting to think… I could increase my coverage with these LED arrays and fit more plants in there with less power usage.

5 Likes

Crazy ass bloom photos! Those meat breath are definitely done blooming I calculated 69 days of flower minimum span.
My buds are definitely several notches above buddies “shed weed” with clones of the meat breath.

10 Likes

Side by side, although mine is a live bud still. It’ll look almost moldy with white after it dries.

6 Likes

Meat breath!

GOG, GMO, OGK and GOG!

3 Likes

OGK

Meat breath

Big bud

Meat breath

Annnnd the canopy.

6 Likes

I was examining the plants and I noticed all this white shit. Speckles and crap all over… Then realized it was the goddamn pollen from the male GMO.

3 Likes

You doin a seed run ?

2 Likes

Not really, I’m just testing the pollen for viability and observing it and stuff. Just gathering data one day I will do the seed run to create a genetic super strain for hash productivity. I rubbed a few pollen grains from the GMO male on the GMO female in specific locations. If some seeds form there, the squished out pollen is still viable.

1 Like

We’ll see if it was a success.

Veg room!

Crazy bloom! Today I think the meat breath are coming down. They are definitely complete!

9 Likes

It’s all over but the crying! Man, those meat breath were pumping! Record harvests from just 2 plants.

4 Likes

Some animal got to my grow! Chewed up those two plants! I’m going to sweep up all the trash and move over the two huge plants!

6 Likes

Yo, this is where it’s at. Not handmade hash, or primal buds… It’s cleaning up! MMmmmmmm yah! Gotta get in there and start sweeping and mopping.

4 Likes

I mean, really? It’s the glow of a freshly cleaned floor…ooo baby.

7 Likes

I moved the gmo and gog plants! The stink on the GMO is something wild! GOG smells like pipe tobacco.

5 Likes