Steampunk Water Culture

All I have to offer is…I get a deep tissue massage whenever I don’t feel right. Actually once a month no matter what.

Last time, I had back spasms. Never happened before. Never since. Needed to ice back for 4 days to reduce pain upon spasm. Problem solved in 90 min back massage.

Find a good massage therapist. You will thank me later.

4 Likes

Yah I need a deep tissue massage like tom brady!

Alright! Time for more GMO mutant shenanigans!

There are some strange bud growths going on. Some buds looked terminal, but are now bursting out more bud clusters. On the side.
The trichomes are easily visible.

6 Likes

GOG and OGK. Soon these plants will be joined by meat breath.

5 Likes

Hydro basil. I can start harvesting soon!

6 Likes

Scrubbing a clone machine, and getting ready to make more clones! Meat breath. I’ll try to make extra. Oh the bubblehash works pretty good on my back. I’m at half duty now, I can empty the dehumidifier, lol!

5 Likes

I fired up this old laptop and the hard drive is trashed. I swear it’s just been sitting there nobody threw it against the wall!

1 Like

OMG! Funny stuff, but this guy I know grew the meat breath and got loads of seeds from pollen sacks that formed at day 14. Something is wrong there. That’s for certain!

Ahhh my beauty! Beyond compare!

These bright jewels, you do wear.

4 Likes

GOG and OGK! These plants are well under control.

Not like this crazed GMO shit!

7 Likes

I had to create a windows 10 boot usb drive and then turn off secure boot and fast boot. Boot from usb and run chkdsk to finally fix all the problems. IT reported no bad sectors, so I started the recovery. We’ll see…

3 Likes

Feel better brother…had to chime in before I use all my likes on your thread

Love it … keep it up

3 Likes

It only hurts now in the morning! So that’s good! Also, I got that stupid laptop going it had fatal drive errors windows wouldn’t repair/restore and couldn’t do a chkdsk. So I booted from usb and reinstalled it. That fixed all the problems from upgrading from windows 8.

3 Likes

I’m not so sure moving from Windows 8 to 10 is an ‘upgrade’… :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

(I have a similar issue with my old machine)

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I would rather use windows 3.11 for workgroups, instead of windows 8. Windows 8 shits in your eyes, ears, nose and mouth! lol!

2 Likes

Ahh yes there are the next crop. Getting ready! I think they still have to pack on 15cm vertical growth.

4 Likes

You can see the new growth on these plants I roughed up. It’s getting shiny again!

6 Likes

Basil is ready to eat! I can be rubbing leaves in oil and putting them on pizzas now! Oh… hell yes!

6 Likes

Today is seed poppin’s day! I’m gonna go rustle me up some paper towel and plastic bags. I’m only popping a few seeds, one of each and toss the males/herms. I don’t care if any are male or herms, they’ll get weeded out long before the bloom cycle. It probably takes a few months before a “brand new” plant enters the bloom room. Possibility of rogues: 0.

4 Likes

Kavman, 420noob, and Livingblacksoil all donated these beans! One of the black first beans was a hollow shell.

9 Likes

Hey Joe just wanted to chime in here quick and clarify what you have popping. Those are Temple Flo crosses made a year ago. Chemdog (cd) and My old Flo cut bred with a reworked white widow (fa)
Haven’t ran the Chem cross yet but this is mom

And here is the FA /F

10 Likes