Steampunk Water Culture

Veg room photos! I’ll definitely give them some water today, the buckets are really light! kick kick

8 Likes

Just got to warm the water up, and then I’ll slap the first seedling in! I’m going to use the other clone machine to raise the seedlings, so I’ll be digging it out and moving the meat breath into bloom soon. The clones are rooting for sure, so I don’t have to worry about it. Made some extras!

3 Likes

Black first!

Splashdown!

The others aren’t far behind! Tomorrow I’ll post some more bloom photos.

8 Likes

Ohh yah so in an hour or so, I’ll put a few splashes of nutrient in there. Once the seedling starts growing, I’ll boost the conductivity to a “clone” stage plant. Depending on how these go… aka males/herms/mutoid, I might be sprouting more seeds sooner than later! I think I’m getting a handle on what I don’t like in a plant. hah hah! Nooooo mutoids!!!

4 Likes

Man that black first sure is a vigorous one. What exactly is it? I grew some black Afghanistan back in the early 90’s that I acquired from some deadheads. Strong smoke and strong hash flavor. Darkest leaves on a plant I have ever seen. When they were wet they really looked like someone just sprayed the plant with black spray paint.

3 Likes

I’ll inquire! I did get a name with those seeds, so I’ll reach out to the chucker and see what they say.

2 Likes

I had to put another neoprene on there to keep the seedling from slipping away. When I came in this morning the little bugger was down in the crack!

4 Likes

terminal lance f2 (vs1 x in the pines)X BlackBerryspacewrecks f2
That’s what the black first plants are constructed out of! A really nutty hybrid!

1 Like

Veg and bloom! ahh Something like that, anyways! Little seedling has found where gravity is. Hopefully this contraption will keep it stable.

8 Likes

I think the environment is right. This seedling is really packing on the bulk!

3 Likes

Woah there buddy. Thin that thing out!

3 Likes

Hopefully I can get the rest of them planted today. I’m always like a mother hen over the seedlings!

2 Likes

I got some buckets bubbling away! I’ll be able to plant two of them today. This trait, the crinkled leaf, is not a good one. Whichever plant has this goes in the trash! I tossed that clone mother.

3 Likes

Here’s a GOG bud! I assume they are getting close, but I should check. I’m going to bag and tag that GMO though. That hunk of poo has to go! :poop:

4 Likes

All seedlings have achieved splashdown except FATF, but as soon as I find an airline T, it’s going in. Things are sooooo plugged up in the veg room. I hope tomorrow I’ll be moving the meat breath over into bloom!

1 Like

They’re all labelled except the FATF, I’ll go do that.

3 Likes

The mutant GMO is down! The guy helping me was amazed at all the mutations! The craziest one was this bud with no trichomes, like a good cluster of them. Had a little leaf sprig off the side that had trichomes on the tip. Only the tip! Anyways, I’ll be making it into hash and perhaps pressing it. I have no idea how it’s going to work out.

3 Likes

mmm I think this is CDTF, it’s kind of odd looking!

valley hashplant.

FATF
and

Black First, it’s looking good!

4 Likes

Trash plant. Done!

Mother chamber! I have all the goods/potential here.

GOG, OGK.

6 Likes

Bummer on the chemdog x temple Flo. RIP
Temple Flo and most all of DJ Short genetics are somewhat prone to this unfortunately. I am not sure why for certain. I tend to do what you do with them and trash them. Hopefully the other Temple Flo acts better for you. And that black first is taking right off.

1 Like