Sticky icky (gg4xanimal cookies greenpoint seed

I’ll follow along too.
I’ve grown 3 or 4 of their strains and never got a hermie.
I guess I’m lucky. I still buy their gear

5 Likes

I think its more the feminized seeds that are the problem.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, i haveheard mixed things about gp and have been checking out their site since i started growing and figured i better just try some their stuff for my self and i figured i couldnt go wrong with a gg4 cross

1 Like

Thanks for following ill post some pics of the environment and im open to suggestions and all feedback

2 Likes

What strains have u grown from gp ? If u domt mind me asking

2 Likes

Tomahawk, Dreamcatcher, Cookies & Chem, Purple Cake and a couple others I cant recall at the moment. Here’s a thread if you haven’t looked at it yet.
Greenpoint Seeds

2 Likes

Those are fems correct?

If your asking me, just the Purple Cake.

1 Like

Last thing I grew was pebble punch

15 Likes

In order of best to worst. Sundance kid. jelly pie, pioneer kushand half pack of California cannon i wouldn’t grow again.
all packs were male heavy 8 of 12 . And other than 1 keeper in j.p. and sundance most were similar stardawg dominant decent 12 week white hair popping

1 Like

Wow thats a nice big plant! Looks good how did the flower quality turn out?

1 Like

For me greenpoint has been real good smoke

2 Likes

So here is the environment i will be placing the sticky icky seedling into. She will join 2 blue cookies reg seeds i just popped, my clones im working with rn and my white fire female i am training out for awhile. Thanks everyone who has commented and read my post and i look forward to prosperity and growth and hope each one of you has a solid day :pray:

3 Likes

2 Likes

watch for herms very close ! and ill follow to see as i like GG and have always heard good things about animal cookies

1 Like

Yes thanks i will keep a close watch, right on for following

might i ask Shadowklink why do you hang your light so high is their a reason??

I had two taller plants that just left that area and moved into my flower chamber, hadnt adjusted them yet, @Alphatoy

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:Ok great reply thank you :mage:

1 Like

heres the those two i spoke of thought i would show them off also a top from whitefire i been working trying to poke in for some spotlight

3 Likes