What's the Stoniest Stone Out There???

Hey everyone I have the worst insomnia always hardy ever sleep and asking what’s the heaviest stone out there just something to help my relax enough to maybe sleep?? Thanks

I really like Cali-o X OG Kush “Orange Kush.” It gently puts me to sleep.

2 Likes

Night Nurse has a pheno that’s better than Nyquil at knocking me out. Reeferman Seeds is the breeder and its really good.

5 Likes

Just plain OG Kush as long as it’s the real deal

3 Likes

pbb. i can’t even get up in the morning.

3 Likes

Roger that, peanut butter breath?

3 Likes

First place I ever ordered seeds way back was reeferman when it was in Canada I think that was around 1999 I was 15 haha

3 Likes

Edibles, hash yoghurt :slight_smile:, ime the effects is next level it couldn’t be obtained by smoking, well, maybe it could, just never ime have I been anywhere close to that stoned, If you haven’t already tried it it’s well worth a go, effects may differ.

A spoonful of butter, heat the butter and crumble in the hash to dissolve it, then mix that into anything you want to take it with.

I know the insomnia feeling all too well, to get anything like a rested sleep I need decent pain killers.

Good luck

4 Likes

Thanks yea I make butter all the time and though the VA likes pushing pills I’ve never been a fan of something id probably get addicted to

1 Like

It’s been 3 days since I’ve slept sooner or later exhaustion takes over but it’s hell

Make tincture and you can mix as much as you need in a juice or something similar. I have a bad neck injury so when I can’t sleep a big spoonful of tincture does the trick.

6 Likes

x2 on PBB. I need a nap if I day-smoke it

2 Likes

DLA5 from Bodhi. Only weed I’ve smoked that has me groggy the next morning.

1 Like

Add cbd to your edibles. My buddy’s wife had terrible insomnia and this was the most helpful for her

1 Like

Dla 6 as well. Very sleepy time weed.

3 Likes

Probably many of the DLA’s. I’m hoping for that in my current grow of DLA16. The vintage pakistani (dla11) is supposed to be more sativaish though. If you can find tranquil elephantizer or the remix, it is also good.

1 Like

Anything with the original Sensi Black Domina in it, I’ve had super sleepy results from two different crosses from a breeder with their BD dads. It’s just so heavy and sleepy. Other ones that come to mind based on my own experience with insomnia are Chem 4 or Stardawg (the cross to the #4 pulls the Tresdawg more indica IMO), Mendo Purps or GDP crossed with SFV or Tahoe OG, and some landrace indicas I’ve tried from Afghanistan or Pakistan.

As people have said, the DLA lines from Bodhi are a good place to start looking, I think of all the breeders and chuckers on here the first ones that comes to mind are @Tonygreen and @dinopartychucks both breed powerful indica-dominant plants and could probably recommend something for you in their topics here.

11 Likes

Thanks to all, see what I can get my hands on

1 Like

You might want to check out @DannyTerpintine also

2 Likes

I just want to throw out there that the delivery method is important. Clearly expressed with edibles.
Maybe a set of bubble bags is what you need not the right strain. With that said, most people would agree that that an indica dominant strain is key to couch lock.

1 Like