Strain smells like Shit

Most of mine are fruity except for the b.o.bs which vary from roast beef to gas.

2 Likes

The one monster pebbles reminds me of Flintstone vitamins.

2 Likes

All mine started out smelling like Real bad BO in the first stages I just figured it was what was ever in the one shot I used.Thereā€™s at least 3 different phenos in this bunch.The older they got the more stuff came out in them I noticed.

This thread makes me laugh hard, because itā€™s true, Cannabis terpenes can smell like anything. I canā€™t imagine, that in the future, you wouldnā€™t see companies isolating terpenes through cannabis, to be used in things I canā€™t even imagine atm.

I had one plant smell like a fresh bag of Skittles and it was then, that I was convinced of the cannabis plantā€™s ability to smell like anything almost. I think thatā€™s what I find fun about growing, finding the perfect terpene mix.

I have a plant that I grew 4 years ago that was one step this side of shit. It was more like a locker room, just after the team left after practice. But it was so dank in every way. Hard pine cone shaped buds that would stay lit in a bowl for 5 min, easy. No trimming. Iā€™ve been thinking a lot about it lately and may run it again to see if I find that.

That cross is Selene from Sannie crossed to a Pineapple Chunk from Barneyā€™s. Itā€™s by far the most off putting smell from a cannabis plant that I ever grew. But it was still somehow enjoyable.

3 Likes

I always ask myself why would anyone want to smoke something that smells like parmasean cheese but then I look at what I like and itā€™s like who would like to smoke something that smells like a skunks asshole?God do I love skunk I wish they never killed that shit off.

5 Likes

paging @ShitSeeds he needs this shit smelling strain to be his mascot strain.

2 Likes

Someone really should I donā€™t know if I want to mess with it but something tells me Iā€™ll regret it if I donā€™t I know certain terp profiles get better paired with new genetics.Maybe I could make shit smell like roses?

1 Like

rose shit OG

lmao

1 Like

I was thinking about calling this one shit heel lol

i would go with gangrene myself ā€¦ rotting shit smell flesh

1 Like

You know itā€™s very unique

Iā€™ve heard breeders talk about this in interviews. Like straight up shit. I think it was Karma of Karma Genetics in the Potcast interview who talked about a strain like this. I believe he culled the plant due to the fact it literally tasted like shit. I donā€™t care what the fuck youā€™re in toā€¦
No ones enjoying a joint that taste like human shit. Facts.

3 Likes

Theres many different smells that can be produced with all the different terp combos that can be mixed. Look around, youā€™ll find stuff other than skunk. Thereā€™s a whole line that are bred for dog shit, cat piss, cheese, different berries, cereals, coffee, chocolate, diesel/fuels. Other stuff pops up that havenā€™t been bred for, like vomit, bunt rubber, body order, dirty diapers. Thankfully, many of the poops smells seem to go away after drying or curing.

4 Likes

Right about the smell going away. @Seamonkey84 , I had one I was calling dookie breath. But as it dried the smell when away. For real, I kept telling my only lady ā€¦that I smell some shit. I kept checking the bottoms of my shoes. I even check to see if someone had forgotten to flush the toilet before I realized it was one of the plants.

4 Likes

Oldtimer1 talks about dead body smells in some afghanis

1 Like

I smell some shit hahahah

1 Like

" Whats that smell?
Da da da da dookiiee!!!.lol

No Holds Bared for those that donā€™t know.
Good weed name also. Go figure. Lol

1 Like

I donā€™t know man, there are some pretty odd fetishes out there

4 Likes

i would grow weed that smelled like shit i love the foul smelling strains

1 Like

Our logo smells like a delicious fruit basket and skunk comboā€¦ does that count? lol

3 Likes