Worst smelling marijuana plants

I was reading a list of the worst smelling flowers an it got me thinking, what are the worst smelling Marijuana strains? I’ve seen at the dispensary one called cat piss which sounds off putting

13 Likes

I had one from a mix pack of seeds about 20 years ago that smelled just like cat piss. I hated it.

11 Likes

I had one that smelled like liquid soap plus moisturizer that I culled in veg because I found it revolting.

12 Likes

One of my Forbidden Fruit x Runtz last year tasted like candy…the other one tasted like shit :face_vomiting: lol

13 Likes

I’ve been noticing bad coffee breath aromas in a few plants recently - nothing like smoking something that smells like that teacher’s breath who drank way too much coffee!

14 Likes

There is a bunch of us members here seeking cat piss… its nostalgia mostly. I had some bud that tasted like burnt rubber band smell. That was my most off putting bud I’ve sampled. Other than granny perfume bud, boo no room for that in my lungs. I can deal with the bud that smells of lavender…but just perfume bud kills

17 Likes

My DLA 5 cut smells of musty cabbage, onions and puppy breath

23 Likes

Cat piss bud is soooo dank.

12 Likes

I had a DLA5 x Chocolate Diesel that smelled so bad in veg i was volentold to dospose of it.

8 Likes

I like cat piss weed :+1:
Grew a chocolate Thai that smelled like burnt 90wt gear oil. If you don’t know what that smells like I don’t know how to describe it. But trust me, bad. Not something you want to put to your lips.

14 Likes

It took a lot to get that smell out of my Jeep. :nauseated_face:

The most awful for me was a menthol plant. Was like smoking Vick’s vaporub.

12 Likes

I feel the same way about eating pesto.

The worst bud smell to me is vomit. It was pointed out in similar topic that this could be the result of serenade.

Dryer sheet smell is similarly off putting.

10 Likes

I grew some Afghani, back in the late 80’s, that smelled like rotting pickled meat, liquid butthole and musty old wet leather… it was nasty smelling and unfortunately, it tasted the same way🫢🤮, but it got you super stoned within a few hits, if you could deal with it.

I kept it around for those friends that never seemed to have their own weed to pitch in.
I suppose it could’ve been called “gag weed”.

14 Likes

What the hell is this lol

16 Likes

Back about 12 years I grew out this plant that had these big spider leg branches and huge leafy buds, this plant was named the Daddy Long Legs.

Not only did it get its name from its appearance, but it also got it from the smell it had… Hardly any trichomes and smelt like squished daddy long leg…

Needless to say I smoked it once and only gave it away after that, it just sat on top of a shelf till someone I knew was desperate lol.

3 Likes

Not Vicks :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:that does sound horrible

2 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws multiple people said cat piss is good I kinda regret not picking up some of it!

@ReikoX there’s a weed strain that smokes minty? That sound amazing to me but I’m a big mint anything lover

@bassman5420 I can’t say I’ve ever smelled a squashed daddy long leg :laughing:. I recently had the pleasure of smelling a stink bug, Indy was fucking with it, it was the worst :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

I used to have a “sour diesel” from crop king seeds. 3 females. One of them smelled like actual vomit, it was great

7 Likes

In my youth we would get it in waves from locals for a good few months then canads and a lot of hydro… o and a ton of cheese bud. Stunk like cheetos and tasted :yum: amazing. The aaa canads was good, except the way you could tell what it was, was because it was shipped across the border in bails of hey… haha smelt and tasted of hay.

2 Likes

lmao, any idea what cultivar? I love menthol

4 Likes