Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Sam is generous too. Just saying from experience.

5 Likes

I love the Dragon Ball names lol.

4 Likes

ghostgenetics on IG. Got a few packs of his in the vault that I havenā€™t gotten to yet.

2 Likes

Gakkk!! Heā€™s got me in his clutches and forcing me to look at successful trial grow pics. I canā€™t resistā€¦must ownā€¦I need moar seeds!!!

3 Likes

4/20/21 is just a few weeks away. Any word on upcoming sales? Iā€™m asking for purely informational purposes - not that I need more seeds :rofl:

7 Likes

The more the better. :beers:

5 Likes

Any one hear of black market breeders out of Oregon?
Have a chance to run some testers in the near future might need a helper or two to share there findings if anyoneā€™s interested?

6 Likes

Mr sparkle is giving away more seeds lemon pie this Saturday for those trying to refrain .

3 Likes

Just one more pack oughta do itā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™ve heard of them, although I canā€™t remember where. IG maybe?

1 Like

can you share any info about them and their operation? what are they working with?

havenā€™t heard of them before. I havenā€™t had any luck so far with local breeders here, but still hoping to find some genuine local varieties in seed form.

most of whatā€™s available now locally is just cookies hybrids, which isnā€™t very unique or distinctive. Still looking for people who are still using old school genetics bred specifically for this climate.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know much about them they had posted over at soakin beans site looking for a few growers to test.
Maybe @Kakalak could shed some more light onto there origin .

3 Likes

Maybe, whatā€™s the outline? Time wise etc.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Iā€™d said soonest I could get them flowering was end of May he seemed to be ok wit( that .

1 Like

Darn, Iā€™m shutting stuff down here until mid summer.

Good luck with it :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

BMBoregon works with Tre from Sub Rosa. I told him we had some great testers. He has nice gear but is autistic so needs help on the social front.

7 Likes

Anyone in the U.S. interested in a free 1000w led grow light shoot me a pm . I got mine yesterday, so trying to pass it along to other growers .

17 Likes

I can pay postage :sweat_smile::+1::pray::point_up::heart: @Donnie

3 Likes

Just pm me , itā€™s not me giving the light away itā€™s the company doing it , Im just trying to be a nice guy and pass info on so others can get a light also

10 Likes

Sweet score. Nice to get useful things passed on from work.

2 Likes