Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

So what are all you strainoholics growing this summer? So hard to decide lol

1 Like

Damn thatā€™s a nice light! Congrats to whoever grabbed it!

1 Like

Check out the price of the finest hemp seed available for high-CBD flower:

https://onliant.griffins.com/cea/SalesMaterialCEA

2 Likes

Any takers yet? SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I checked out the specs and itā€™s only 100W actually, but using good diodes and a Meanwell dimmable driver. Canā€™t beat free. I bought something similar on Amazon for $39 recently. Crazy how cheap this stuff is getting these days.

https://www.bestvaled.com/products/bestva-ce-1000w-quantum-led-grow-light-2x4-ft-flower-compatible-with-samsung-lm301b-diodes-meanwell-driver-dimmable-grow-lights-full-spectrum-for-indoor-hydroponic-plants-veg-bloom-303pcs-leds

4 Likes

Actually pulls 110 .

1 Like

@misterbee itā€™s for anyone interested , itā€™s from the company not me . Iā€™m just referring those interested , passing the good vibes on to others . Per the company it has to be within the United states right now tho.

@Moka are you in the U.S. ? If so you can get one also

3 Likes

Hahahaha - I couldnā€™t wait that long. Lolol. But Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll see some deals I just have to have :crazy_face::grimacing::sweat_smile::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

That awesome @Donnie :ok_hand: do you work for them??

No I do not work for them, just trying to be nice and pass info along to those who want or need it .

5 Likes

I am in the US and absolutely!!

Same here, State of Maine. Thanks, OG move, Bro!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

100W out of an advertised 1000? I fully expected it to be well less than advertised cause thatā€™s how it goes for the Chinese lights but thatā€™s pretty crazy! Iā€™m still not complaining though! They emailed me overnight and it looks like Iā€™m on their list so Iā€™m still excited.

Itā€™s making me wonder though because I have a Chinese no name ā€œ600wā€ LED that I would imagine is also less than advertised and the thing got me over 3 oz. How were you able to figure out itā€™s only 100?

4 Likes

Just go to the link I posted, all the way at the bottom is the actual wattage draw at 110W. Most LED lights should have that hidden number somewhere. I have a few small tents that this size works great in. I aim for 25 - 30w per sq ft for LED.

Hereā€™s what I recently picked up on Amazon for $39 with a little better spectrum spread, no dimmer though: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B68TCRH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_D0SFAZN7CDEXS2PRJRFJ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

3 Likes

Between what they sent and taxes it ended up costing me ~$8. $8 for a light Iā€™m not complaining! Looks like I missed the 20% off option that would have saved me the $8.

2 Likes

Can someone send me the link to this 8 dollar light , got a buddy in the US that might want to order . Thanks

1 Like

You can get a wattage meter to plug the light into and then plug into the wall that will give you the actual wattage draw from the wall , you should be getting 1 to 3 grams of flower per actual watt .

3 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior pm sent

2 Likes

Do send me that link also!!! Thanks, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like