Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

@misterbee pm sent

2 Likes

Anyone have a few Vietnamese dalat seeds they would be interested in trading for another strain

2 Likes

Hey man. I have some Dalat seeds I’ll trade you. Shoot me a PM with what you have to trade, and we’ll get it goin. :grinning:
:guitar:

5 Likes

Pm coming I know this wasn’t the seed trading thread but I figured it would be best place for such a strain lol

1 Like

I know someone…

1 Like

This is like you brought a six pack to an AA meeting! :laughing:

8 Likes

he is surrendering his chip right? Oh…errr…btw…here’s my chip too. :frowning:

2 Likes

Here you lose your chip if you don’t get more seeds.

5 Likes

Who’s waiting for a specific breeder or strain? I’m waiting for the next Crickets & Cicadas drop :cricket: :cricket:

2 Likes

I’m waiting for the seeds from the Chocolate Thai seed run to start popping up!

4 Likes

Someone tag me when this happens plz.

3 Likes

Shit me too! :laughing:

1 Like

If my collection wasn’t in separate containers I could fit everything in a matchbox

Yeah I can’t wait to be able to get my hands on those.

if my collection wasn’t in separate containers, I think I could fit all the seeds in a pint size mason jar :thinking::joy:

6 Likes

Probably could fit all mine in a gerber baby food jar and have room to spare if they were poured together.

3 Likes

After going through the spring seed box options and realizing what was coming I can sure say “Hello, my name is Doug and I am a strainaholic.” I will not stop nor attempt to change my ways but at least feel better to say it out loud :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I say you’re lucky @DougDawson lol , I missed out on 4 of them . I feel like I lost a best friend haha

3 Likes

Which ones did you miss?

1 Like

I didn’t sign up for any of them :sweat_smile:. I have learned I can say no and I don’t need them all lol. But, that’s with seeds, clones… I need help :flushed:

:rofl::rofl:

12 Likes