Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

@DougDawson , I missed the silver mountain, super silver sour diesel haze, Craigson 15s crosses and the good medicine cbd … but the fall box is looking good haha

1 Like

The Craigson crosses were the one I missed. I can hook you up with some of the others when I get them. Than it will be more like your best friend just went out of town for a while :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve only been here for 2 weeks and I have 4 people mailing me seeds. :sweat_smile:

aint-even-mad

7 Likes

Yeah missed out on that one as well.

2 Likes

@DougDawson ya just out right ditched me lol. Thank you for the offer but we need to make sure you have plenty for you first , I may have something you would like for trade also .

1 Like

No worries bud, always room to share. That’s why we are here isn’t it. Even if I half a pack of beans it just means we can both grow them out. Overgrow the world :slight_smile:

5 Likes

At what point does one declare themselves a seedbank?

Asking for a friend :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

When you have a business license and you are selling beans to the general public :man_shrugging:

1 Like

12 Likes

Man that’s trippy looking, what is it?

Svalbard Global Seed Vault. Norway or thereabouts.

Looks cold in there. Photos sourced from wikipedia.

19 Likes

The doomsday seed vault!

8 Likes

That is awesome, thanks. I am going to need one of those soon.

6 Likes

Just up the hill from the runway at Longyearbyen, Svelbard.
(I was there years before they built it.)

Cheers
G

11 Likes

Hello Strainaholics! I’m just popping my head in the door to see who’s hanging around in here. I myself am not a strainaholic, but I want you to know I don’t judge you and in fact have the utmost respect for you.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just Kidding - I’m not a strainaholic, but I’m working on it! :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Welcome to the group @MyrtleGrounds , open for meetings 24/7 :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Give it a minute, I’ve seen the toughest of people come up n here trying to convince everyone that they ain’t Strainaholics material!:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

I feel like I’ve gone beyond the normal strainaholic issues, I’m collecting clones more than I’m getting seeds now (well since I stoped seeking seeds all the time)… this collection takes maintenance :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Yeah brother, you got to get into cryogenics next so you can freeze them babies, lol.

tumblr_ntpk7mvAIZ1relg8bo3_500

5 Likes

Hi Guys - I’m here again (still denying the NEED to be here), thought I’d show you the set up I have for my small seed collection. I’ll let you know when (if) I fill it up. If I do, I’ll be back and willfully join your group. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes