Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

You already know how and where to.look.

2 Likes

I can offer my last 5 of the orange goji f1 if needed :tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

3 Likes

Hola @allotment

Yep 2016 Ao Cali-O
Agent Orange male cross
to Cali-Orange female
And that I give were F1

I never made any F2 no time

Enjoy

Bare

10 Likes

Did you grow them? If so, how did you like them, and how were they orangy-terpy-wise? :smiley:

I would if I had them. :stuck_out_tongue: (Sorry just kidding @Barefrog I should have some of your seeds in the mail actually, they have travelled a lot! :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

You made this @Barefrog got photos? Any left over? Actually tastes like :tangerine: ?

3 Likes

If someone has the Cali O cut they could use some of the Orange Sunshine f1 male pollen I have in the freezer and make a Cali O BX community project.

14 Likes

Hola Gang

I am a poor taster
and it was 2016 thatā€™s an eternity
yes I do still have some in stash
Some friend grew it outdoor and
I was told that it has this citrus/orangy
smell and that production was really
big.

I should say that most of the time
when making seeds what you are
left with to taste is not that much and
loaded with seeds hull not that good.

Bare

11 Likes

The orange grove and orange goji I tried both have a nice orange zest flavor. Orange goji has a more distinct orange smell, at least the plants I tried. I also have a couple seeds of burnt orange.

9 Likes

Broke down and bought a packā€¦ Bog Sour Bubble

6 Likes

Feel free to just send them to me if it helps with your addiction :rofl:

3 Likes

Not even sure why Iā€™m posting here, I can stop whenever.

@DougDawson , those God Bud 2.0 arrived today. Thank you very much.

3 Likes

You are very welcome, hope they grow out great for you.

2 Likes

Found this article in Leaf magazine today. Orangotang to add to your OG Orange Bowl.
@CADMAN @OleReynard @Barefrog @allotment @Indoornesian

8 Likes

5 Likes

Being new to the game since the early 2000s, there are now more strains then any one of us put together could count let alone grow. what gets me, is are any of these crosses really THAT much different from eachother??? They just seem soooooo crossed and ā€œmuttā€ed down, for lack of a better term, I mean, weed is weed right? Some stronger then others, Maybe a different taste or a physical appearance is slightly different, But what is it youā€™re getting that makes you want every different strain you can get your hands on?? I get it that some stand out and are popular, what is it Iā€™m missing here?? All I see when I look at different strains are just a bunch of weird ass names, many that IMO are some pretty retarded ass names! This might be blasphemy to many of you, but I just donā€™t get it.

1 Like

If your going with all cookie or OG crosses then sure it can seem like just different flavors of the same, the highs are similar but with different thc percentages. But there is so much more out there than that, especially if your talking about more worked strains or the original landrace types.

But also, welcome to the ā€œcannabis genetics bubbleā€ that has emerged. $200 and way up for 10seeds and people buy them. Itā€™s a market.

5 Likes

For sure I want to get my hands on all the original strains and landaraces, I ordered Hindu Kush and northern lights from i49, I hope they are the legit originals

3 Likes

Broke down and snagged a couple packs. Had a coupon so really didnā€™t hurt my wallet.

1 Like

Whats happened in here. Has everyone left and gone to live in the free seeds and clones thread :joy::rofl::upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Thatā€™s what it seems like lol. My collection keeps growingā€¦ the seeds keep coming too.

6 Likes