Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

I’m still in denial LOL!

3 Likes
5 Likes

All of our meetings were moved to there, where we get to freely exhibit our whorish tendencies

3 Likes

I got news for you! :laughing:

If I’m a strainaholic then you’re one too and guess what? :smirk:

2 Likes

you are!! not me!! I said I’m not in denial" Told yea!! Twice! Never :sunglasses: :laughing: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :crazy_face: :hugs: :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Always feels a little better when the beans you got sold out.

3 Likes

Stumbled upon this Thread, have the following Oranges in the Logbook: Orange Sunshine, Orange Kush, Orange Push Pops, Orange Huckleberry, Orange Grove, Orange Goji X O. Sunshine, O. Goji X Orange Goji, O. Goji X Dark Sparks, O. Goji X GSC, O. Goji X Guava 99, O. Goji X Blueberry Breath. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Knowing you that isn’t even the whole “o” section of your collection and that’s saying something! :laughing:

3 Likes

Yo @misterbee , is there a way we can work out a trade for Orange Push Pops. I’d like to cut it with Mandarin Cookies on a seed run this fall
I have alot to trade off

1 Like

OK, we had an ‘Orange thing’ going for a bit…
I felt a possible underlying dynamic, maybe we can form this into focused project …

Anybody interested??

Cheers
G

3 Likes

That idea has been thrown around a bit it seems :laughing:. That would be fun to do, see if we can get a strain or cut that smells like someone’s peeling an orange next to you. Some guava jelly bud that we got at a dispensary once was like that. Opened the bag and it was like someone just cut a guava open right under my nose.

3 Likes

I am certainly going to entertain the making of a orange or orange peel strain.
I had a potna once grow an outdoor bag seed orange peel smelling plant that I’d love to revisit

4 Likes

If the Logbook is up-to-date, you know you’ve got it. Will physically check in a few and get back atcha. Will then send what I have OR what you want. Fair enough? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: UPDATE!!! - Have 8 Orange Push Pops!!! Want 'em, plus 6 Orange Krush for good measure? Ready to travel!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Orange Krush or Orange Kush? I didn’t even know Orange Kush existed but Orange Bud crossed with OG Kush sounds amazing! Then again I’m a fool for OG Kush and it’s crosses :laughing:

4 Likes

Seed Envelope says “Orange Krush”, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Can’t vouch for it, came on the Trade Winds!!!

6 Likes

I’m not sure how strong the orange scent and taste came through in the f1, but the f2 I grew of the orange goji was very orange zest. More savory than sweet though. Since that was bred with orange sunshine, maybe that would be a good source for more traits that pass on well

7 Likes

is this where i come to say i have an addiction? i have a problem of getting seeds and popping so many knowing i do not have room, but yet i keep going, i can not kill any cause they are alive and must experience the light, i just put 2 more in starters cubes, i know the others will get bigger and i know there will be more. Hi my name is Ted and i am an addict, i feel so much better

7 Likes

Holy moly you have quite the collection of treats! Are they all really citrusy? Love the fruit and citrus but I love me a good skunk/funk for sure heh.

2 Likes

I just got a shipment from Katsu. Platnium members got 3 hybrids in the Alani line.

GMO x Alani
ChemX x Alani
Dogwalker Og x Alani.

4 Likes

Hi I go by Jackalope. New here of course. I just dropped in to look around. Been a addict for around 30 years. My first seeds were in 1998 from SSSC. Skunk #1 and Afghani #1. I have been buying seeds every since. I have known of overgrow for years. I thought it was shut down so I never ventured this way. I know of lots of good things that have happened at this place. Might as well see if it is the same as it was.

12 Likes