Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Welcome to OG! You might want to head over to the introduction thread and say hi to everyone.

5 Likes

I have plans for doing some orange auto crosses, hopefully right after my auto grape seed run, so maybe thereā€™s a ton of orange seeds floating around soon?

My orange autofems:
Mephisto Sour Orange Diesel Kush
Mephisto Super Orange Haze
Urban Legend Mandarine Auto Killer
Chef Anna Faygo Orange Pop regs will provide Males and Females

I will keep you orange loving maniacs updated!

10 Likes

fo sho. anā€™ one sharinā€™ w/ ā€˜old timersā€™ and f1ā€™s dropping in the mail I have some planned for next run

2 Likes

Thatā€™s funny, addicts thinking along the same lines.
Iā€™m putting together a bunch of orange flavored strains to find the zest as well, thanks to @misterbee our local bean librarian, I have more to seek thru.
@Jackalope, welcome to OG brother. Seems like you have a loose handle over your addiction. You should squeeze in nicely here.

4 Likes

Hello all, my name is Doug and I am a strainaholic. Got home after 2 weeks holidays to a back log of mail. Oddly the entire pile only had 1 bill, my medical grow license and the rest was seeds. Hundreds of seeds. I am good with that, just checking in :wink:

22 Likes

Doesnā€™t look good Doug your post man must rattle when he walks .

10 Likes

I somehow see someone building a basement storage room for agricultural purpose really soonā€¦ LOL! Quite a load!! :hugs: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just about got my CCā€™s paid off. Spotted some special girls Iā€™d love to get in the library.

2 Likes

Definitely an addict here. Although I sold and gave away a large majority of my collection 4 years ago, I did keep some gems. After deciding to fire things back up appx. A year ago I began reobtaining much of my collection, now Iā€™m constantly playing catch up with the CC and the entirety are seed companies. Motherā€™s and beans . An absolute addiction. I truly regret losing some of those OG strains I will most likely never be able to obtain again, but Iā€™ll keep trying thatā€™s for sure

3 Likes

I canā€™t get by that dogdamn 5th step! Oh well, rehab is for quitters!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

11 Likes

Is 70% of your disposable income too much to spend on seeds?

My wife seems to think so, but I need to hear it from you.

11 Likes

I always set budgets and limitsā€¦.and just blow right past them.

5 Likes

Tip the post person and they will never be the wiser

6 Likes

Leave anything addressed to me with a real stamp on it in the hollow of that tree over there from now on and Iā€™ll make it worth your while!

5 Likes

Have the Laos gold from rsc in the way and am already lusting after landrace teams Columbian blackā€¦cause ya knowā€¦ Columbian

7 Likes

I went ahead and change my order to mexican sativa Jalisco instead of the Columbia black. I heard the Llanerah had bad germination rates?

3 Likes

I decided a while back that I was done with buying seeds. Then I started reading about autos here and needed some autos in my lifeā€¦.a dozen packs later. NOW I have everything that I need to wander into the bush and grow for decades!

4 Likes

Canā€™t resist spotted something I want.

1 Like

Ordering from Landrace team was unusual because I opted for paypal. Paypal took a fee out and I had to send more money. They said I should have used the sending money to a friend option?
I never had this issue with any other seedbank

2 Likes

Anyone have more strains in clones/mother plants than they can grow out in a year?

2 Likes