Strains I'll be growing for CV-19 Omicron 2022 Season

@PhilCuisine So, first off my apologies on how run down they both look, the first worse than the latter! In the past I had been killing plants by overwatering! lol! And now I still do have a decent excuse!! That does not mean I’ll be seeing the buds from them, I can only hope!! Tomorrow it will be three weeks since I up potted them! At least they’re alive! Spent three weeks before with a lousy set of lights on them 'cause the power supply for my main light had been broken!
Long story short, here is the MTP, Matanuska Thunder Piss!!! Thanks brother!!

And the second one!

Morning everyone!! Was having problems posting pics yesterday!! Have a great day!!!

The leaves are all droopy 'cause they had just been sprayed with neem!
Thanks!

7 Likes

Next run here will be clones from the goji preservation. After that Id like to hunt through some blueberry lines, thinking old time moonshine or first light. As well as a few csi fems here and there for variety!

3 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck mother…

Jenny Babe Kush which needs to be revegged

7 Likes

I plan on growing Oaxaca, Mulange, SuperSilverBangerHaze, PineTarGush(backcross), PineTarBastard(2nd generation) and some assorted autos including my green and purple auto bastards.

4 Likes

green and purple auto bastards! I will go back and see Are they in your posts, the name is solid

2 Likes

@keene

post 225 +/-
Here’s some pics from last summer. Pursuing this project is most likely a waste of time. It’s a polypoly hybrid, seeds are extremely difficult to germinate and the adults are prone (20-30%) to throwing intersex flowers during flowering(usually late flowering). Terps are amazing though and it’s done in 90-100 days.

Here’s another pic.

https://overgrow.com/uploads/default/original/4X/e/6/7/e67c33e00e3da73253b9467466b0a97a4a909226.jpeg

4 Likes

I’m running a perpetual rotation, so always making clones and popping some seeds, plus a bunch of mother plants. With a three week rotation, it’s always changing what I have going. What do you count as growing this season :laughing:?

This year 2022, indoor/outdoor…

1 Like

You have done some interesting work with beautiful color and fine results with your other projects. I got some auto pollen from an OG member but was not successful in getting seeds. I think I may germinate some regular autos I got from Sebring and see if I get any males and females together and just try the natural way.

2 Likes

Decided to sprout DK13 and Sour O’wreck today for this summer…I’ve never grew out Sour O’wreck…

Smoke report on DK13

dk-13-great smell , lovely taste and stinks so good. by far my favorite out the bunch. kushy,hashy goodness. better off smoking this when you have nothing to do. did i mention the smell… this is a real gem ,keeper for sure.

2 Likes

I put them in the towel Thursday, and they all sprouted but 1, so I put the 1 seed back in the towel…looks like they started breaking through the shell yesterday just by looking at how long the roots are…these are seeds that I bred/created folks…btw folks these are over 10+ yrs. old…

EDIT:

The last seed sprouted this morning…2/13/22

5 Likes

My hope is to go through and actually bloom/test all the strains I’ve collected as clones and keeping as bonsais for the past year :sweat_smile:. I’ve only gone through about half current my collection, though I’ve also lost a few and gained more.

3 Likes

I misread this as strains I’ll be growing for my CV :joy:

Can’t put that shit on a resumé

3 Likes

I lucked out and got Manitoba Poison in a trade for this years outdoors!

This "should means:

AutoFem Round 1: May-July (8 plants, 5gal each)
AutoFem Round 2: July-Sept (8 plants, 5gal each)
Manitoba Poison: Ready Early Sept (1 plant, 20gal)
UK Cheese: Ready Early October (1 plant, 20gal)

:grin:

5 Likes

I’ll be trying my hand at growing outdoors in my vegetable garden and I am just getting started with growing and I got 5 regs Cavity Crush and a couple Black Eyed Katy feminized seeds left and I’m just curious about feedback on White Widow and I have a friend who’s moving back east to New Jersey and he offered me 4 auto White Widow and I have never done any kind of research on autos and I am going to take them from him but I’m asking if autos are indoor only or can u grow them outdoors and I will be finishing up my current grow in a couple weeks but I wish I had choices but it’ll come in time and I’ll only be growing in my phototron indoors and I plan on popping a Cavity Crush and they’re very interesting

1 Like

Something of
-Blue Meanie x Cocoa Kush (dj short)
-H16 (Tom Hills Haze 16 Colombian pheno) x Vanilluna (dj short)
-F13 (dj short)
-Grepfruit x Blueberry F2
-Cocoa Kush (dj short) x Sour Diesel Bx2 (Karma)
-Oldtime Moonshine x Cocoa Kush
-Sour Diesel Bx2 x Newberry
-Pre 98 Bubba Kush ( US clone only) x Vanilluna (dj short)
-Simply Irresistible (Haze NYC Chimera) x Sour Diesel Bx2 (Karma)
-Sweet Afghani Delicious S1 (Sweet seeds) feminized
-Sweet Amnesia Haze XL (Sweet seeds) feminized

2 Likes

Nice …I love multi-strain grows…its the spice of life…

1 Like

It’s almost frost free days soon so I gotta get a head start…

You can grow them outdoors bromigo

1 Like

Trinity - that is very ‘subcool’ :wink:

Viet Cindy - that should be an interesting plant to grow & smoke.

Looking forward to watching your garden grow

1 Like