Strains I'll be growing for CV-19 Omicron 2022 Season

Vietnam Thunder Fuck mother…

Jenny Babe Kush which needs to be revegged

7 Likes

I plan on growing Oaxaca, Mulange, SuperSilverBangerHaze, PineTarGush(backcross), PineTarBastard(2nd generation) and some assorted autos including my green and purple auto bastards.

4 Likes

green and purple auto bastards! I will go back and see Are they in your posts, the name is solid

2 Likes

@keene

post 225 +/-
Here’s some pics from last summer. Pursuing this project is most likely a waste of time. It’s a polypoly hybrid, seeds are extremely difficult to germinate and the adults are prone (20-30%) to throwing intersex flowers during flowering(usually late flowering). Terps are amazing though and it’s done in 90-100 days.

Here’s another pic.

https://overgrow.com/uploads/default/original/4X/e/6/7/e67c33e00e3da73253b9467466b0a97a4a909226.jpeg

4 Likes

I’m running a perpetual rotation, so always making clones and popping some seeds, plus a bunch of mother plants. With a three week rotation, it’s always changing what I have going. What do you count as growing this season :laughing:?

This year 2022, indoor/outdoor…

1 Like

You have done some interesting work with beautiful color and fine results with your other projects. I got some auto pollen from an OG member but was not successful in getting seeds. I think I may germinate some regular autos I got from Sebring and see if I get any males and females together and just try the natural way.

2 Likes

Decided to sprout DK13 and Sour O’wreck today for this summer…I’ve never grew out Sour O’wreck…

Smoke report on DK13

dk-13-great smell , lovely taste and stinks so good. by far my favorite out the bunch. kushy,hashy goodness. better off smoking this when you have nothing to do. did i mention the smell… this is a real gem ,keeper for sure.

2 Likes

I put them in the towel Thursday, and they all sprouted but 1, so I put the 1 seed back in the towel…looks like they started breaking through the shell yesterday just by looking at how long the roots are…these are seeds that I bred/created folks…btw folks these are over 10+ yrs. old…

EDIT:

The last seed sprouted this morning…2/13/22

5 Likes

My hope is to go through and actually bloom/test all the strains I’ve collected as clones and keeping as bonsais for the past year :sweat_smile:. I’ve only gone through about half current my collection, though I’ve also lost a few and gained more.

3 Likes

I misread this as strains I’ll be growing for my CV :joy:

Can’t put that shit on a resumé

3 Likes

I lucked out and got Manitoba Poison in a trade for this years outdoors!

This "should means:

AutoFem Round 1: May-July (8 plants, 5gal each)
AutoFem Round 2: July-Sept (8 plants, 5gal each)
Manitoba Poison: Ready Early Sept (1 plant, 20gal)
UK Cheese: Ready Early October (1 plant, 20gal)

:grin:

5 Likes

I’ll be trying my hand at growing outdoors in my vegetable garden and I am just getting started with growing and I got 5 regs Cavity Crush and a couple Black Eyed Katy feminized seeds left and I’m just curious about feedback on White Widow and I have a friend who’s moving back east to New Jersey and he offered me 4 auto White Widow and I have never done any kind of research on autos and I am going to take them from him but I’m asking if autos are indoor only or can u grow them outdoors and I will be finishing up my current grow in a couple weeks but I wish I had choices but it’ll come in time and I’ll only be growing in my phototron indoors and I plan on popping a Cavity Crush and they’re very interesting

1 Like

Something of
-Blue Meanie x Cocoa Kush (dj short)
-H16 (Tom Hills Haze 16 Colombian pheno) x Vanilluna (dj short)
-F13 (dj short)
-Grepfruit x Blueberry F2
-Cocoa Kush (dj short) x Sour Diesel Bx2 (Karma)
-Oldtime Moonshine x Cocoa Kush
-Sour Diesel Bx2 x Newberry
-Pre 98 Bubba Kush ( US clone only) x Vanilluna (dj short)
-Simply Irresistible (Haze NYC Chimera) x Sour Diesel Bx2 (Karma)
-Sweet Afghani Delicious S1 (Sweet seeds) feminized
-Sweet Amnesia Haze XL (Sweet seeds) feminized

2 Likes

Nice …I love multi-strain grows…its the spice of life…

1 Like

It’s almost frost free days soon so I gotta get a head start…

You can grow them outdoors bromigo

1 Like

Trinity - that is very ‘subcool’ :wink:

Viet Cindy - that should be an interesting plant to grow & smoke.

Looking forward to watching your garden grow

1 Like

I’m planning a Laos run this fall !

2 Likes

That is awesome!?!?!?!? :star_struck: :seedling: :green_heart:

I’m outta likes, supposedly :face_with_monocle:…so I’m sending a thoughtful message instead of a pip-inducing like. :joy:

I prefer to pop my seeds this way too! :+1:t2: :smiley:

1 Like