Strains I'll be growing for CV-19 Omicron 2022 Season

There’s a link to it on this thread…a few post above this post.

2 Likes

That is absolutely awesome!! :exploding_head: I’m sold on the name its self :nerd_face: but the cross sounds amazing!

3 Likes

Buuuuuuuud, if you get extras if this Sour strawberries, keep you 108th best bud in mind! :wink: I missed the signup I those sweets.

3 Likes

No problem :blush:

2 Likes

I am growing 9lb Hammer(abandoned by friend)
Chemo (JOTI) and a few Bama’nana pudding(Sebring).

3 Likes

Currently growing OG Kush, GB x Tomahawk from @Floyd, Blue Cookies from @DougDawson, Ghost Rose and Dark Devil x SBR from @ReikoX
Still too young but on the way Red Cherry Berry x Conspiracy Kush from @Oldjoints, Apollo Ape from @anonymous4289, Cinderevil from @Mr.Sparkle, GG4 and Fog Dog from @corey …!! Thanks folks!!!

Next!? Not sure but choices, oh boy!! Thanks to OG!!!
Great thread @PhilCuisine!!! Pulling up a chair! Surely! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

@Dirtron I’m copying you! Thanks!

4 Likes

Currently running:

Freakshow from @PetalPowerseed

Rainbow Ylly from @Pawsfodocaws

Sour Blutooth from @Muleskinner or @Bullskinner

GWKxJLO Auto from @ReikoX

Ghost Rose Auto from @ReikoX

Trizzler Auto from @Mr.Sparkle

GRCD Auto from @Mr.Sparkle

Spotted Lime F3 Auto by me from F2’s from @JBow918

CinderEvil x Spotted Lime F2 Auto’s made by me from seeds gifted by @Mr.Sparkle and @JBow918

Sour-60 Auto F2 made by me from seeds gifted to me by @cannabliss

FogDog Auto from Strainly MarkCaliBudz420 via @corey

But a bunch of these will be wrapped up in next 2-3 weeks… what is next???…

9 Likes

Well! Last but not least, from @PhilCuisine’s own cross, currently two MTP, Matanuska Thunder Piss! :flushed: :roll_eyes: :hugs:

3 Likes

Have any pix of the Matanuska Thunder Piss?

2 Likes

btw you can rule me out, those Sour Blutooth seeds must be from @Bullskinner :smiley: :smiley: I have a pack but haven’t grown them

2 Likes

At the minute I’m growing
Gelato-auto
Double grape-auto
Man bear /pig alien-auto
Durban poison-photo
Jorge’s diamonds/Durban poison -photo
Twizzlers-auto

Have a couple of other things growing I have to check,my grow is kinda slow at the minute,had a few seeds that opened and had a tap root,then put them in solo cups and none of them broke ground,kinda strange never had this happen before it’s different strains as well not just the same strain

3 Likes

@PhilCuisine Not new ones! I’ll try to get pics later!! Thanks!

2 Likes

What is this cross ? Sounds cool.

1 Like

Maybe @cannabliss can fill in the details. By f2 I really mean I took the seeds I was sent, and did a (mostly unsuccessful) filial generation to make more. They made nice purple almost black buds. But took more than 60 days…

3 Likes

Just wondering what the genetics was is all

2 Likes

nice, where did you find the humboldt snow? did you ever grow the old clone?

I’m going to be growing snowcap, which is a hybrid of the humboldt snow that was popular in northern california 10-15 years ago.

4 Likes

Never grew it before, got it through the mail from a buddy…

Clones through the mail

2 Likes

I have Viet Black I am thinking to grow outdoors this year so it can go the full season

2 Likes

@PhilCuisine So, first off my apologies on how run down they both look, the first worse than the latter! In the past I had been killing plants by overwatering! lol! And now I still do have a decent excuse!! That does not mean I’ll be seeing the buds from them, I can only hope!! Tomorrow it will be three weeks since I up potted them! At least they’re alive! Spent three weeks before with a lousy set of lights on them 'cause the power supply for my main light had been broken!
Long story short, here is the MTP, Matanuska Thunder Piss!!! Thanks brother!!

And the second one!

Morning everyone!! Was having problems posting pics yesterday!! Have a great day!!!

The leaves are all droopy 'cause they had just been sprayed with neem!
Thanks!

7 Likes

Next run here will be clones from the goji preservation. After that Id like to hunt through some blueberry lines, thinking old time moonshine or first light. As well as a few csi fems here and there for variety!

3 Likes