Strains that smell good EARLY..?

Mango macaw from mephisto stunk like a field of mangos since early veg

2 Likes

Ak47 x Skunk hero was extremely strong smelling. It had the odor of citrus and rotten funk. Strong smoke to boot

1 Like

I select for smells in veg, it’s rare that something that has discernible and distinctive odors early on turns into a plant with light odor.

I also find that those plants often develop some powerful odors towards the end of flower. My purple widow freak for instance had some berry/wine with some perfumed baby shampoo notes. But it overwhelms everything else wuth cheese cellar funk the last few weeks of flower.

Also, the blueberry autos I do a lot of work with smell of Indian spices and skunk within the first month of life. Sometimes their first few leaves have plenty of nice smells if I defoliate early.

1 Like

The purple lemon thai crossed with lucky lime I have going is in veg and when I was defoliating today had a crazy skunky smell and is only a couple weeks old

1 Like

Hey welcome @DanOg to Overgrow my friend. Thank you for the input!

1 Like

I appreciate the warm welcome. I’ve been lurking in the shadows for many years. I’ve finally officially joined the party.

2 Likes

I had a Pura Visa that was loud as shit and nasty as shit in veg.

1 Like

Blueberry for sure.

1 Like

Vanilla Frosting was true to the name. super aromatic. Jack Herer had a vanilla cream smell to it.

Junior Mint x MAC1 has the best mint chocolate smell. Jr Mint Blueberry Cupcake mac1 smelled like lemon euclyptus camphene. really different.

Jungle Cake x Wedding Tree was the most lemon cleaner smell ever.

Sour diesel has it’s own smell. So does the GMO stuff.

1 Like