Strains that taste good all the way to ash

Hi @santero what would be your recommendation on the more loud rich savoury / exotic wood / incense type ? When I go to Amsterdam I looooooved Mexican haze but it’s been gone now for a long while and when growing I have always chased that flavour but only found hints
: )

2 Likes

i still have some of the oaxacan x c5bx seeds, bro …
they should bring in some of the types you described :wink:
just pm me, please.

3 Likes

Just found one actually, Tropicana Cherry; sour cherry flavor all the way to the filter.

4 Likes

Kosher Kush has been a very poplar strain for many. many years and with my hybrid strains _ Yea “Plug” has some very good stain their stand-a-lone strain is “Blue Sherbert” - have grown EL Chapo (Biker kush and sour diesel (worth a grow !!!) also their Spumoni (Cup winner a few years ago)

3 Likes

Hi can you share your dairy? Gonna to start herbies apple betty soon

1 Like

Dogwalker & LAPK

1 Like

This was back in July you said this but I just came across it. That Mexican Haze cut in 2009 from the Dampkring was some of the nicest I’ve come across. It wasn’t the same cut a few years later. Got a pack from Kiwi seeds the same year, grew out the F1, made F2, really good, but they were never like that cut, never as positive. He did say it was the same seedline, but I wonder. You get any closer to finding something like it?

Came in to say lemon G, I see you covered that already

1 Like

Chocolope and Lemon G got my vote!!!

Great topic!

1 Like

has anyone tried jawa pie from Oceangrown seeds? Amazing line.

does that really have loud mint terps? never really found anything that has that.

juice box is white runtz x Gelato 41. Tastes good to the ash.

3 Likes

So I got lucky! This flower I got is from a GG4 bagseed that I grew out. Turns out this seed made some very terpy flowers! So strong that it translates to the flavor and all the way to the ash. In Pipes it tastes good too!!

4 Likes