Strains we miss

@Rico There is a long thread on here somewhere about it, I would grow them out , I passed on them due to having far to many seeds but they are a old heirloom line that many seem to think highly of.

2 Likes

Well this subject has nothing to do with those behaviors but thanks for the input. it’s interesting that you view the idea of missing a strain with chasing trends or growing mids I just can’t seem to justify that assumption, probably some misunderstanding but a interesting one :thinking:

13 Likes

Anybody have old school real skunk smelling skunk? I miss that the most. I did pick up a pack of Alpha Roadkill Skunk from a friend of mine at Purple Caper Seeds. He said they smell of a putrid rotten skunk carcass. I will be breeding those babies

I remember when purple caper was first getting started , we both used to get genetics from a dude in
San Jose.

3 Likes

He give me six packs two days ago.
Some are discontinued

1. West Coast Sour Diesel
  2. Alpha Roadkill Skunk
  3. Krippie
  4. Pink Chocolatr
  5. Purple Chocolate
  6. Durban Luxor
1 Like

Here you go:

2 Likes

Cant wait to watch you grow them. I grew up in paonia colorado as a tike. Ive heard its killer

“deaf”

Made me LOL.

2 Likes

Great plants big, big, big. Who did you get them from?

NTL –

week 0ne…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

company called alt sol from dc has panama red. looks like what i remember of it from back in the day, but it was a while back. i love it though, one of my favorites in the dispensary.

So you don’t miss anything because you don’t chase trends huh? Sooo either you kept all the good shit you found or your always chasing the new new (or in other words chasing trends!)

4 Likes

It’s a troll account they already got suspended pay them no heed.They are off contemplating thier next Midz run, Midz they miss Midz the most

3 Likes

Bro when I first started hearing about dro I had visions of plants growing in fish tanks🤔

1 Like

You know what would be funny is if somebody could program a argue back feature that was AI controlled and would target the trolls and keep them busy.
It would be hilarious to know they were wasting there time talking to a machine.

4 Likes

I have visions of turning a old hot tub into a giant deep water culture bucket , it has all the right features built in.

4 Likes

Best idea ever!

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Make it do it in private messages so we ALL don’t have to suffer.

1 Like

Exactly divert them all into arguing with each other and the computer :rofl:
The trollbot3000 coming to a network near you soon.

3 Likes

On the topics of strains we miss , I used to date a girl that grew some killer mk ultra and mighty mite both were rather tasty and seem to have fallen to the wayside like so many others.
I miss the girl more then the weed lol she was a bad ass , absolutely gorgeous and living by herself in the forest with dogs, guns and cannabis plants, my kinda girl.

11 Likes

A man after my own heart! After listening to Dire Wolf and the White Buffalo guys speak about the bc hashplants of yesteryear I am intrigued. Really excited to hunt through your Pink Hog that I got in the auction. Going to keep my eyes peeled to your posts and updates to see what old bc strains you have on the go.

3 Likes