Strains with legs for days

Hey all, just been doing a lot of thinking, Tokin’, and reading and now I’m curious…

What are some of the strains that have had the longest lasting effects for you? What type of effects were they and how long did they last?

Bonus question— Have you bred with them and did the long legs breed through pretty well or was it more rare a pheno?

I ask because I feel like that is missing from what I’ve currently got and would love to find a strain or two that has some staying power to bring into my stable.

Love learning from all you on here! Such a wealth of knowledge here on OG.

2 Likes

What’s up bud we haven’t chatted in a while.
The Nympho autoflower high will easily last 6-8 hours for those with the highest tolerance.
Her high can last 12-24 hours for those with lower tolerance or for someone who has never had her before.
Most of my buddies who are all day, every day smokers, say they take 3 or 4 hits and will be blazed all day.
While talking to another buddy the other day, he said he said he easily do about an 1/8 a day. He said he didn’t do an entire gram of Nympho all day. He showed me about a 3rd of a blunt he had from the previous day. I told him that was a cross. And it was purple. So yeah she can definitely pass her potency on to her offspring.

5 Likes

Hey Blu!

That’s is some serious staying power. I’d love to be able to try Nympho or one of the crosses someday.

The only thing I’ve ever had close to staying that long was a live rosin trainwreck pen when I first started smoking. Woke up still in a haze and still a bit high the next morning.

Can’t get that where I live anymore so I don’t know if it was just a low tolerance or what.

But I haven’t had anything that lasted over 2.5-3 hours in a looong time.

1 Like

I have a few crosses that can cause you to loose yourself. You can eat the buzz down or sleep it off. You literally have to wait until it wears off. Or keep some cbd handy.
There is the one girl that brings a cbd pen every time she smokes with me. And she still goes home and pass out. She usually want go to work the next day either.
Any way. Its what it is bro.

1 Like