Strains you can't smoke or dislike smoking?

Whether its anxiety inducing, tastes bad or just ruins your day, what strains can’t you smoke or do you dislike smoking? I love a good sativa and sometimes they’ll give me a burst of anxiety but I’ve learned to love it. Its the ones that isn’t a burst and lingers I don’t like. Sour diesel is one of my favorites but it does give me anxiety if I smoke too much, GG4 seems to really get me anxious and I don’t like it but my friends do so I still grow it.

9 Likes

I dont think I could do master kush again lol that one kinda scarred me.

My buddy picked me up late , and when I got to his house im like u tryin to smoke and he said ah im already stoned but their might be some hits left.

For whatever reason there was plenty of hits left and I decided to take 8 LOL.

Dude, As soon as I stepped inside I kinda panicked , I was like instantly stuck type of high, I even told my self, bruh Im already max high … what the heck… anyway I rode the high out absolutely zooted for 4 hours before I fell asleep LOL.

Wouldnt recommend. NGL tho its probably because I took 8 hits :skull:

Now afghan kush on the other hand… If that stuff was legit anyway, I really enjoyed it. The High had a cartoon look to it. Was dope. I rememeber saying the traffic cones look like crayons lmao

10 Likes

Anything anxiety inducing I dislike.

6 Likes

I remember a brownie like this.

6 Likes

The Master Kush hurt many of my friends when I managed to get my hands on a good bag of it. Definitely my favorite smoke by far! Currently on the hunt for a cut of that right now.

I can’t do much of the true sativa’s. A few hits of some Durban and I’m set for a while lol.

5 Likes

If I smoke ice cream cake, it turns me into a very angry irritable person. The weird thing is that it doesn’t happen right away but 1-2 days after.

8 Likes

Looking back though, I do sometines like just how weird things can get on a plant. Sometimes not but its fun nonetheless. I kinda search for those strains so I can watch my best friends, all 2 of em go through it🤣 I always go first but I love it once in a while. Not for relaxing Edit, I actually bred a couple plants back in the day, we called it, IT! It was 100% sativa, super skinny long leaves and it put everyone through IT!. I have 3 seeds of it, I should grow them. They’re old and just a trophy but I do wonder if they’d pop.

4 Likes

Edibles I tend to destroy myself, I press alot of rosin and I make budder with the pucks. I also make chocolate with the rosin after decarbing, I gave my dad a chocolate I made once. I had been soaked in the budder and rosin for days, I said eat half, you’ll be alright, half was a mild buzz for me, I get a call at 2am, my father’s feet had disappeared and he had to pee. It was glorious

8 Likes

Kush is one of them ones, you either do or you don’t.

2 Likes

Thats interesting

2 Likes

I’m out of the edibles game for good I think. Its referred to as “the blueberry pie incident”. Wife and I made some pot butter, a favorite past-time of ours, and made it into a blueberry pie. The filling had butter, the crust on the bottom and top both had butter. Twas a Sunday night and I wanted to see if it was any good. Ate two forkfuls for a taste test. Well, I was high for two days… damn near paralyzed for one of them. Complete insanity. That was two decades ago. If I eat pot now, no matter how little, I’m instantly transported back to that place… completely useless and way too high. Thankfully, it didn’t carry over to smoking.
Its a shame too, peanut butter pot crackers were my favorite saturday morning snack.

5 Likes

Bahahahahahaha, thats so funny, I do feel your pain though. Ours is the rso clambake incident, crazy uncle Larry decided to have 2 grains of rice of rso, he wasn’t feeling the first one, right after a buttery clambake, well, he turned white as a ghost and proceeded to have a seizure and asphyxiation was a real concern. Thankfully the training kicked in and we got him in his side and he slept in my camper for 21 hours, Hes ok but he’s not allowed to eat edibles here anymore. He still asks me for rso to this day. I forgot how to make it!:grin: he still owes a pair of boots and a couple towels. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

This is me too…it was the strain I was thinking about as I read your lead-in….

1 Like

Damn, that sounds much worse than I ended up with. Glad he ended up alright. “I’m not feeling it”… lol… yeah… that’s what I said after the first time I tried mushrooms I grew. Ate another handful, took a shower, couldn’t figure out how pants worked or why clothes happen. Thankfully I was among friends who have been there & just let it ride. I tell ya, it was a bad day to be a “grower not a shower” though.
I only eat mushrooms alone now.

7 Likes

That was the second good laugh you gave me tonight, much appreciated, mushrooms and I have a mixed relationship, its either awesome and its the best time ever or I’m fetal position and losing my shit. Grew penis envy, I wasn’t a fan, long story lol.

1 Like

All lines that shouldn’t exist, the kind you’re smoking and ask yourself : “What’s the point”. It’s not related with terps and potency for me, more a question to reinvent the wheel for nothing. And diluted selections, i hate this when the sole purpose of the cross is to offer the lowest averages of each genetic used lol

1 Like

The only strain I have tried that comes to I mind was the mimosa strain and really didn’t like that one. :facepunch::ok_hand::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Cali orange gave me a headache

I had a pheno of sherbet x sfvog that smelled and tasted like a mixture of rotten fruit, vomit, and hot garbage (think full dumpster on hot summer day). It was potent as fuck but for me it was pretty much unsmokable. I normally like funky nasty weed, but this shit made me gag. The flavor stuck to your mouth forever :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I had one like that, can’t remember the strain but it was just one particular pheno, got one 2 years in a row but my buddy loved it. I couldn’t stand the flavor, it was literally like the smell of the steam coming out of a restaurant dishwasher. It may have been do si dos, the other phenos were phenomenal. Rocket fuel

1 Like