Strangest Smelling Strain (SSS)

I grew an Afghan #1 freebie seed once. It smelled and tasted like a menthol cigarette. It was the first time I tossed bud out. :rofl:

7 Likes

Newport Indica :rofl:

3 Likes

A 3/4 Romulan 1/4 c99 called Snakebite from Leprechaun seeds smelled like a full baby diaper and fruit cocktail, taste was not better, a friend recently came over with a vanilla berry pie cross I called thanksgiving dinner as I could smell turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy and cranberries , it did not taste like that though

2 Likes

I had a Citrus Freeze that smelled like straight vomit when It was growing and then cured down to bad meat … Smoke tasted like sour liver

3 Likes

I grew a violator which smelled like what I assume a compost covered hobo cum sock would smell like… the flavor was kind of neutral dirt… the smell ruined it lol

3 Likes

I bought a bag of Jack Herer in a coffee shop in The Hauge, that stank like cat pee, I mean it reeked of tom cat :cat2: pee on a warm sunny day.
I actually thought the guy had sold me junk cause I was a foreigner, but half way through the 1st joint, I fell in love been searching for it since. Worst thing was, when I went back to the coffee shop a week later it was sold out.

Bodhi’s Dirty Hippy, I found a couple of phenos that stank of onions, garlic and sweat.

I have an ECSD that smells like fuel with hint of baby-poop too.

4 Likes

The Raspberry Cough I handed out to folks here has a very different smell then any other strain I have grown. Can’t really even describe it really. Stinks to high heavens though.

1 Like

It’s interesting because I don’t like garlic, I get hangovers if I eat too much, and i don’t like onions either. However, I recently had some weed that was called “garlic OG” or something and it was fine! I liked it in the vaporizer. It’s not really garlic, it’s like minty-herbal-garlic taste in real life.

2 Likes

I grew a sweet zombie that made not only my house but the whole neighborhood stink of cat piss. One of the best smokes I’ve had in a long time but the wife put her foot down and said never again

4 Likes

Oh Im currently growing a wolfpack that smell strong of burnt rubber. I’ve never smelled that in weed before

1 Like

My cjxsb smells like a baby puked on your shirt. And you left it in the car in a hot sumner day. The pukey shirt not the baby.

I had to stake them down and went to the filling station for a drink and people in line were staying back. Gross

3 Likes

I have a forum cookies cross that is the most intense garlic you can smell, next to shoving crushed cloves into your nose, when i open the jar it’s burns your eyes and funks up the house

5 Likes

I know this profile all to well its unique and very rare im on the search for it . Last known strain with that profile was purple indica

2 Likes

Grandma must be nipping into the vanilla bottle when no ones looking . Lol

2 Likes

Might be smelling compost in the soil…

But strangest smells so far are from Burning Love which smells like you walked into a hair salon and everyone is getting perm. With a hint of skunk in the background.

Currently I have this Tribal Charm(pollen chuck by me) and its smelling like a combination of old cheddar cheese, halitosis and hints of musk from a ferret. Sounds crazy I know but best I can describe it. It’s a smelly plant for sure. In case you wondering she is
F- Red Thai x Assam HP
M- Durban x Congo/Transkei

4 Likes

I just chopped a Northern Lights auto from Seedsman… smells like Old man slamami breath up in my house right now… The wife loves me. Weed is crazy.

4 Likes

I grew out a grapefruit d lite (grapefruit x chocolope) from cannaventure and I was expecting some citrus, tropical, bubble gum smells from the journals I could online. What I got was the craziest smells my nose has ever encountered with cannabis. Smelled like coco butter lotion, metal, burnt hair/skin/asshole just something burnt and nasty. I definitely have to pop the rest of those.

10 Likes

@Purple_Drank604 for some reason the server is giving me a hard time trying to msg you , i want to try later, i have a bad memory,if i dont remind me please

1 Like

Haze x c99 from peakseedsbc, smells like play-doh.

2 Likes

I got a killer glue clone off a guy. Beautiful plant. But this thing reminds me of a stink bug and It’s as loud as one too.
The smell is so horrible, I can’t see anyone smoking it because I sure couldn’t.
Killer is right, hopefully the guys gave me, pulled the old switch a roo because this can’t be it.
It has a slight dough smell to it, but you will not be able to get past the stench to enjoy it.
It is nose burning citrus/ kerosene, but slightly doughy on the end.
Different yes. Buy yuk is what the taste is.

10 Likes