Strawberry cough or jack herer outdoor organic!

Not sure which one this is… mixed plants up in veg… Idk… it’s a mystery! But 1 of the 2 I have
outdoor this season. She is way ahead of my bruce, I’d say close to 3 weeks into flowering and already getting frosty

6 Likes

I H8 when that happens. At least they are both good smoke.

1 Like

I grew JH at the same time I had some Strawberry Cough on hand. I got a jar of Strawberry Cough from one of those NYC delivery services years ago, and the vendor brought me the best strain he had available (and he’s still a friend of mine today). Until that point, I had never even heard of SC.

The final products are not at all similar, and the terps will be enough to differentiate, even for a blind person. I think you can assume what the SC will smell like; if not “strawberry”, then certainly a berry of some type, with a hint of skunk. The JH should have an aroma of pine. A stem rub should tell you what you’ve got.

5 Likes

I was spoiled with my first recreational smoke. Coastal OR a couple years ago. The SC tasted on point, and JH was stunning as well. Haven’t found the same since. Can’t wait to try and grow them myself!