Strawberry Hill Seed Co

SoUr bUbBLe! (Pant, Pant, Pant - think ''Animal" from The Muppets)b Sorry but I kept getting the name wrong trying to read it off your Avatar (its sooo tiny, and I have bad eyes - er, ‘‘eye’’, right now I have a patch over one due to superficial injury)

2 Likes

Super collider girls getting nice and big. Stretch is finished, stoked to see what they start to smell like.

Female 1

Female 2

16 Likes

@SHSC-1 … that OTS has one eyelid drooping noticeably. No, I didn’t have a stroke. Nap time.

4 Likes

HI Strawberry, Have you or anyone lurking come into contact with any real, live, confirmed CBG strains? I have a serious migraine issue and two users have now reported to me a reliable therapeutic benefit for migraine with cbg. I believe a pure extract can be purchased, and I will follow up on that (big$$ methinks), however, I would like to track down a species or two, try to find some seeds/genetics and then get some lab tests done when/if I can grow some out. It’s all a bit of a long-term goal given my finances but I’m getting 2-3 day knock-downs now almost every week, so I gotta keep on the hunt for therapies. I can’t take traditional Rx migraine meds for health reasons. Thanx for keeping your eyes open! (I’m still a little awkward with this forum’s UI: pretty sure I’m on the SHSC thread, yes?)

3 Likes

@ReservoirDog
I just happen to be a migraine sufferer… severe migraines in fact. My mom and sister are also migraine sufferers. I will be 100% honest with you, I have not found any type or form of Cannabis that provided migraine relief… in fact I have found that cannabis only serves to worsen my migraine. I have read that some people find relief from headaches with some types of cannabis/Cannabinoids but in my personal experience I have not found such plants.
I also don’t have access to getting all my strains tested , financially its not in the cards. At least not right now anyways.
I breed for flavor and effect and my focus is on high THC strains for treating stenosis , ciatic nerve pain, general back pain , muscle relaxation and mood enhancement.
I have tried CBD strains and extracts and they do nothing for me so most of my work is geared to high THC

13 Likes

Hey bud,
A quick search for the term “Cbg” brought up these. Maybe it can help?

6 Likes

Definitely prefer 100% honesty over even 99% honesty, so cheers, much obliged. I think you’ve hit on a good strategy, I honestly feel that there are people claiming cannabis wonders that they aren’t 100% sure of but say so in order to further ''the cause", but I believe they are taking a big risk that could set us back, legally.

Scenario: Some litigious-minded parents find out that their highschoolers are buying bud at the local distributer without being ID’d, right around the same time that science comes out with some convincing studies re: cannabis skepticism? It is the sort of scenario that in Canada could potentially lead to new laws favouring new restrictions - esp. if the Conservatives are in power, which has a 97% chance of happening in any given decade. Many feel the pendulum has swung too far in the liberalization direction and there would not be much political capital expenditure required of a new, centre-right govt. to meet this demand by introducing restrictions. NDPers are never going to vote for them anyway. My .02$ Thanks for the response.

4 Likes

@ReservoirDog I have read about psilocybin mushrooms helping migraine sufferers.

3 Likes

Pretty good for nerve damage as well

4 Likes

have not tried mushrooms in many years.
I do have fond memories of picking liberty caps in local fields when I was younger.
Many times I have thought about setting up a shroom growing area… maybe one day.

6 Likes

Have you tried Pure Michigan? Many say it helps with migraines. I haven’t got the chance to try it to confirm but I just wanted to throw it out there. Maybe someone can come comment about it. I know thats what Cosmic Wisdom used to described everyone of their Pure Michigan 2.0 crosses? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I think the pain relief is very plant and individual specific, like a mother plant may show qualities such as arthritis relief but the daughters and even her sisters may not and as humans we react differently so I think anything specific is sales related.

4 Likes

Very true, I take 10% of what I hear and 90% of what I see.

3 Likes

I have been thinking of going this year. Man I remember. Lol

2 Likes

@Hemp they are usually around at the party in Aug.
They are dried already of course. :slightly_smiling_face:

One year someone brought liquid and was free dropping it into people’s mouth.
Needless to say we had folks wandering through the woods for many hours that night.
I found a friend of mine crossing the neighbor’s field, he had no idea where he was going but he was going.
We even had one guy chasing butterflies that were not there.
He had fun, we tried to get him to play his guitar but that did not last… :star_struck:
We all signed a poster, he just scribbled something unreadable and smiled from ear to ear… :exploding_head:

8 Likes

this. I set up a mushroom hobby grow. I’ve got quite a big fruiting tent, but I work in a still airbox that I want to redesign. Maybe use PVC piping and clear PVC instead of squinting through kinda-see-through clear totes. I have been growing some non-trippy and got some good Tidal wave “brain” psilocybin harvested. Going to keep pressing forward and get agar plates going to be a little more professional, a little more stable. Trying to get setup so the mushroom cakes produce Co2 for my canna plants, like I do with winemaking. I’m pretty sure I can hit 1500ppm steady in a 5x5 that I setup for co2, its in an airtight lungroom. only 10x5. Hoping mmicrodosing will have positive impact.

6 Likes

Once you get to plates and then liquid culture you will be sailing. It sounds like you are having a blast

2 Likes

Smoked some OTS that went I think 62, 63. More of a report later. I was already stoned, but I couldn’t finish my joint. On purpose, not cuz I lost it.
Outstanding job @SHSC-1 !!!

7 Likes

@SHSC-1 the OTS is a serious heavy hitter. No hints, but asked the missus for a taste opinion in the vape. Cheap citrus cleaner. Not harsh, but really expands. Still has some of that “fresh” quality to it, only having been in the jar 8 or 10 days. Wait 3 weeks.

2 Likes

that’s great to hear @crownpoodle , it is a favorite among my friends :wink:
Need someone down there to enter some in the z-labs reunion cup hehehehe

2 Likes