Strawberry Hill Seed Co

@34 days. OTS. No smells from me today. Allergies from hell.

29 Likes

Looking good @crownpoodle! Don’t ya just hate pollen season

5 Likes

@crownpoodle … very nice !! Some serious frost building too eh?
Looking on point !!!
I appreciate you sharing brother :wink:

7 Likes

Nice job on those @crownpoodle…looking great!

2 Likes

Alright, finally got my arse in gear and took some photos. Still in veg sadly.

First off got 3 super collider:

And here are the Fraser valley bb x bbnl. Sadly only 3. I germed 8, and in perhaps one of my most embarrassing garden fails, sneezed and took out 5 when the stems bent.

I also just threw four of the ogkb bx down on the towels. So will have some photos of those coming.

21 Likes

oh this is gonna be good!!!
Thank you for dropping an update @Kyumonryu , so much appreciated :wink:

5 Likes

I should add for anyone following this thread, the Coastal Blueberry has dropped at both Great_lakes_Genetics and at Growingupganja , @Ris’s new site.
Get them in time for spring planting!!!

15 Likes

I dropped something on an OTS in a slo. Just crushed the stem against the side. That was at about 3". I just let it go. She would not croak. Zero difference now at almost 3’ tall. Strong genetics @SHSC-1 .

3 Likes

Lol…sorry, it’s a drag it happened, but this is a first for me… losing any let alone 5 on a sneeze. :slightly_smiling_face:

Usually it’s because you dropped something on them, or forgot to water. Hey, you’ve got 3…same here!

7 Likes

haha yeah, It was just after I took them out from the humidity dome and was carrying them on a plate to transfer. Then allergy triggered sneeze which usually means several in a row for me. Once I stopped being mad at myself its objectively funny. Not my finest moment.

10 Likes

We’ve all had “our moments” when it comes to growing.

7 Likes

just a heads up everyone … great 420 promos going on at both @Great_lakes_Genetics and Growingupganja.com.
Don’t miss out!!! :smiley:

15 Likes

Coastal Blueberry is still on a buy 2 get one free until end of month. Just an FYI

9 Likes

I’ll have pics of my CB soon. It’s been a little slow but I take them in and out and some take a while to get used to my abuse. In the end they are stronger plants. Everything got beat up by our high winds for the last 4 weeks. I just take them back inside to shake it off for the night and get ready for the next one.

I just discovered that one plant I wrote off as male, may be a female. If not I just have the one but may start a few more just for the outside. Thanks again @SHSC-1. Gonna try to get a thread up today or tomorrow. :pray: :v:

7 Likes

Finally got 2 of the super collider in the flower room. Not sexed yet so fingers crossed. Intense kush stem rubs off both. I’ll put the third in next week as its a little smaller.

19 Likes

looking good guys :wink:
@gman tag me when you get your thread underway

@Kyumonryu ya those supercolliders are gonna be good !!!

Thanx for posting up guys

6 Likes

Hey man, I’m happy today! It turned out that I have another female CB. I gotta get her up to speed, but the other one is taking her time anyway.

I set it of to the side almost from the start. I was sure it was gonna be male. I just got the sex yesterday. It’s not much to look at but I literally just sort of set it off to the side.

Maybe I’ll get my thread started today. I have physical therapy at 1pm and then back home. It’s supposed to be rainy today so it’s easier for me to get indoor stuff done. When it’s sunny here I have to get outside. And it’s almost always sunny here. :v:

9 Likes

Ogkb bx 4 seedling colourful right off the line.

36 Likes

I haven’t grown out any of the BX4 yet.
I can’t wait to see what you find in those. I am going to try and make another batch as soon as I have an OGKB 2.0 clone vegged up enough to produce a good amount of seed. The pollen used to make this one came from @lunchpale. He made Bitch pudding with the scoutbreath(ogkb 2.0bx1) and creme brule pollen then a male from that cross to the scoutbreath again. Then sent me pollen from a selected male and I hit that to the mother clone, OGKB 2.0… I think @lunchpale has some going too but I might be mistaken. Between the two of us we have a lot going on hehehe

14 Likes

Wow…thats rare for colour right off the hop!

7 Likes