Stretch Mutation?

Im curious if that plant was not full auto, but a “fast photo” (due to neither lazy breeding or pollen drift or something) that leaned Thai and started flowering due to age and having reached the edge of the pot.

I’d be excited to have a smoke on it either way haha, keep us updated, that’s an interesting plant for sure.

2 Likes

Broke a very small tip off a larger branch…. This is fairly dry from yesterday while clearing out dead/dying fans. This is exactly how the detail structure is on this thing, there has to be more than 100 of these branches. It’s very likely to become a hash plant…. I’ll smoke some though!

4 Likes

I’ve searched HIGH and low and found this…. Laos (Muang Sing) Landrace. Almost identical in growth patterns….

6 Likes

Getting close….

8 Likes

was it the ethos purple thai auto? first plant looks like it. i gave the rest of the beans away :rofl:

1 Like

She’s all done !

6 Likes

It doesn’t even look like cannabis :astonished:

Wow, she sure is pretty though

Good work! Your plant is very reminiscent of a landrace cultivar imo. Love the red stems and it looks like you’re in for some stellar flowers! Enjoy :grin:

About 5 hours with a manually adjustable wire stripper to strip this monster, no joke it was like slowly stripping 100’s of 3 foot wires…… Tastes/smokes great… still a cure needed. Testing will be done in a week or so.

4 Likes

It’s tested !

5 Likes

I agree, the first of the two plants does resemble the Purple Thai Auto Rbx1 » Ethos, Ethos - Autoflowering, Seeds (northatlanticseed.com)

1 Like