Struggling first time grower - please help!

Here is a thread link that might have some useful info for you. It’s not specifically geared towards organics but it provides a great overview of cannabis nutrient needs and potential issues. Nutrient Disorder Problem Solver by Jackerspackle

I agree w more LITFA

Lol, the Chinese food analogy is great.

The right balance of nutrients is important, but it is not the only cause of issues…overwatering can lead to slow stagnant growth, which can lead to the plant struggling to use the nutrients that are available. Allowing pH to get too far out of balance can create lock-out conditions where nutrients might be present but not available for the plant to use. Lock-out can also be influenced by temp, light source, and rH. @Shadey makes a good point about how high microbe activity in an already hot soil can exacerbate the situation if nutrient excess is the problem. This is what I suspect your dealing with.

If I had to pick one, from what you’ve said and from these photos, I would say potentially phosphorus excess. To really be sure exactly what’s in excess would require a soil test. Either way, more litfa and pure water once they get thirsty.

2 Likes