(Subterfuge #1 X Freakshow) X (ABC site 4 X Freakshow)

Freakabuge

1 Like

The Bearded Lady, sticking with an old-timey carnival/freakshow vibe

4 Likes

Iā€™m up for it

1 Like

Ha-haaaaaa
I keep coming back just to look at the very first pic. I love the look of the almost pink against that dark green almost cannabis leaves. Stunning!

4 Likes

I wish I had room to hwlp in this project :disappointed_relieved: If only I saw this a few days earlier. I can try some testing outdoors when its warmer, or in a month or so. If you want to send some my way please do. Either way I would love to try the finished stable strain once you have her.
I actually wanted to do this exact project just crossing different strains with freakshow and other mutated genetics like the Duck. Couldnt find any freakshow available thou :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Im really glad you decided to do this
:popcorn: :eyes:

4 Likes

Making a few assumptionsā€¦ the main being a bastard folage plant can also display Freakshow traits, this is the kind of F2 population Iā€™d hope to see. 1/16 expressing both recessive traits

12 Likes

Ok I feel stupid. I didnt understand the group grow idea. I totally missed it lol. I want to grow with youze!

5 Likes

Where did you get this! Awesome find

2 Likes

Put yourself on the wiki brother

4 Likes

Just an online find of working with multiple recessive traits, helps break it down. Also shows the rates of plants still carrying and not expressing the double recessive.

Sounds like you might be a suitable breeder for this multi generation co op

5 Likes

Canā€™t wait to pop 100 and see what turns up

5 Likes

Sounds great, should be an easy cull on most of the population after a week or 2. As the mutants of both freakshow and abc show early

5 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s what I was thinking, should make it a lot easier since itā€™s foliage that weā€™re hunting, Iā€™m thinking start 72 at a time in a 72 cell 1020 tray then up pot the ones that show potential and do that till there isa good sample size of the foliage were hunting then use those to make one of the next sets of f2s

6 Likes

Whatā€™s everyoneā€™s opinions on searching through the F1s for semi mutations to use for the F2 gen? Abc and freakshow foliage never fully expresses in an F1. Does it matter? Or should full focus be on high quality individuals for breeding?

3 Likes

I think the semi mutations are exactly what we should be breeding. I have no problem popping 100 and only keeping the ones that show mutations at f1. I think that it could be showing some kind of double recessive that your bringing back together

5 Likes

Sounds good, thereā€™ll be plenty of F1 so might as well dig through them.

5 Likes

This is what I was assuming as well.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be making a group chat soon to discuss this project for the breeders involved. As things are about to kick off.
If youā€™d like to be involved in the breeding add yourselves to the list :slight_smile:

8 Likes

So I have site 3 abc and freakshow. Also the supafreak run is underway in @corey 's competent hands. Does anyone have any subterfuge seeds? We can do a site 3 parallel grow to this and have 4 lines to eventually combineā€¦ or 4 lines to use as parents for some super unique lineages. Iā€™m willing to do freakshow (supa wonā€™t be ready yet) x site 3 for my next grow in a few weeks.

I also have a line on berry freak, Iā€™ll cross that with the site 3 instead of freakshow if I get it in time. I know they are mutants, but genetic diversity is still needed. We could in all honestly just start multiple combinations of everything, take them to f3 and cross them back with each other to have a pool of genetics too. High wide of a scope do we want to try for this? We would need more growers.

Goodness I love this project, thanks again @lilmanbigplan

12 Likes

This sounds perfect! Site3 and Berry freak will add some more diversity into the pool. Helps shuffle the deck for the mutations in the combined line.

7 Likes