Subzero #12 (Super Boof x Oreoz) Grow Log

Day 43 12/12

9 Likes

That’s very interesting, especially since I wanted to create something similar to Purple City’s Bombay Crush (Durban Biscotti x Triangle Kush). I’ll be using Archive’s Cake Face (Wedding Cake x Face Off OG Bx1) for that doughey goodness, and that Super Kush for all that citrus goodness. Calling it Bombón Kush. Have you grown the Halle Berry out before?

I’m smoking on what may be some real Blockberry right now, and I’m blown away. Did you create this cross, or did ya buy it for $800 a pack?! That’s a lotta cha-ching!

1 Like

Blockberry is amazing and super potent. I am lucky enough to work in the cannabis industry and was gifted this cut of Subzero #12, it is crazy expensive though! I will be making some fun stuff with it and the Blockberry and Halle Berry from Blockhead :v:

6 Likes

Day 46 12/12

8 Likes

Wow, thank you dude. You’re awesome. Thanks for sharing it!

1 Like

She is beautiful! :star_struck::fire::raised_hands:

1 Like

Some crazy trichome rails on the lowers!

8 Likes

Ending week 7 of 12/12! The smell is so complex. Creamy oranges, with some spicey chocolate. Can’t wait to smoke it lol

13 Likes

Not bad for a 4x2. Haven’t had time do to anything but keep them fed lol Floraflexin fo sho!

8 Likes

Looking good! What kind of light is in there?

1 Like

It’s a tester 300 from Grow Light Science. Best in the industry and at a fraction of the price!

And thank you! Terps are very Blockberry heavy, but have some richness and depth from the Oreoz

3 Likes

Looks amazing bro!!

1 Like

Looks like it’s working really well, they seem to be loving it!. How close are they to the light?

1 Like

As close as I can get them without burning the leaves. I feed 3 EC so they can handle whatever I throw at them :v:

This is one of the closer flowers to the light. No issues with heat or bleaching… just frosty as ish lol

6 Likes

Man they seem to love it. I asked because my light will burn a bud from like 10 inches depending on the strains. They seem really happy sitting close.

Must be a great light. I’ll have to remember these guys next time I’m looking.

1 Like

Thank you! I wish you could smell her, so rich. Almost acidic Orange ness with a really nice creamy, chocolate ish back

4 Likes

These lights are designed so well honestly. I have had similar issues with other LED, but this one has really impressed me! And the yield is phenomenal.

1 Like

Wow them there are looking great brother. Great job!

Grundle

2 Likes

Super clean setup and killing it with descriptions and the plants themselves look really nice. Great job, friend :seedling::purple_heart:

1 Like

I wish my smeller could pick all that up !
Im pretty good at telling if it smells like catpiss or sweet tho :joy:

2 Likes