Subzero #12 (Super Boof x Oreoz) Grow Log

Much appreciated, the breeder is Grow More Fire. Amazing selection from him

1 Like

Thank you! Wasn’t sure about this one, but her finish is really nice

1 Like

:joy: I wish I could send it through a message!

2 Likes

I wish! Seriously tho. Everything looks perfect bro :fire::ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

The colors man! Lol

11 Likes

Day 53 12/12. Impressed more everyday by this one. From today until harvest, they will get Cannazyme, Honeychome, and URB microbes only. No ‘flush’ in the traditional sense, meaning no runoff, just small feeds to allow the plant to consume the remaining salts within the media and hopefully build on terpene production :nerd_face::v:

11 Likes

I tried to capture the beauty of this plant, but pics don’t do it justice. Orange, cherry, creamy terps with a smooth chocolate back. Very high quality.

Trichomes are 20% amber and flowers are dense and swollen… so she’ll be coming down tomorrow. Way faster finish than I expected but I’m not complaining. TBH she’s very Superboof dominant, which isn’t a bad thing at all, but most of the work here was done by Blockhead. Blockberry will be respected and in the conversation for years to come imo. When ‘check all the boxes’ is said, strains like this truly capture that statement.

Full plant dry for them, then trim and cure with plenty of pics to come lol. Thanks for coming along with me on this lil journey! :nerd_face::v:

9 Likes

Amazing she looks stunning hope she tastes as good as she looks

1 Like

Man I love seeing this plant. Can’t wait to flower blockberry and Halle out!

1 Like

Not to hype it up too much, but that Halle Berry is mind blowing :exploding_head:

1 Like

This is why it’s hard to pick up the true color of the flowers… oof :sweat_smile: All that bout to be in my lungs!! :rofl: :laughing:

9 Likes

Looks great I found oreoz to be rather low odor from what I’ve tried very pretty and frosty but rather lacks terps kinda like the white what smells you getting off her? Enjoyed the potcast episodes with blockhead to be interesting the super boot sounds rather nice

3 Likes

Yeah, the terps are pretty much all Superboof with heavy orange/cherry… there is a slight chocolate back that just makes the main terps more dynamic and rich.

5 Likes

Let’s go!! I’m gonna be watching :eyes: and asking them to do dank, delicious things :joy:

7 Likes

Always a bitter sweet feeling giving girls the chop nice full tent there should have a jar or two :joy: good stuff @Crafty_Flame

2 Likes

People like to trash Oreoz. However, it, starfighter, an cookies and cream are stunners and as breeders are pretty incredible. Oreoz, when used as a breeding tool, lends lots of desirable traits. Strength, eye candy and most notably. If you want to make an even frostier version of X girl, hit it with Oreoz. I have a feeling this is a strain that gets chopped too early too often. Or people are smoking questionable dispensary weed when they complain about the high. At least I rather liked it.

When grown properly, it’s a nice uplifting high. If you’re looking for the GSC experience, it’s not here IMO. It’s happier, more uplifting, productive and longer lasting. However, it can probably put people without a high tolerance down in a hurry.

Also, growing Oreoz feels like easy mode. It will embarrass a wide array of elites in every department other than smell. It smells like kush that’s not quite as good as other kush, with a chocolate slant at times. Ran alongside and stress tested with other elite clones, you understand why she’s special pretty quickly.

In short, I love checking out Oreoz crosses. Nice grow! Looking forward to a smoke report. I’ve only vaped super boof, no complaints.

4 Likes

Only thing in the stash with Oreoz for me is a sherb breath x white castlez(the white x oreoz) the white castlez is from 3rd coast bet it’s a frost monster got so much to get to first though eventually wanna try some of the more hype crosses like that

2 Likes

I’m thinking about popping some things… Just came across this pic last night.

6 Likes

I grew a Pure Michigan (Oreoz x Mendo Breath) cross that was unreal! Plant was beautiful and the smoke was excellent!

2 Likes

Damn you got some heat that moonwalk sounds like a fun one heard lots of good from the ss4

2 Likes