Subzero’s Grow Diary 📔

Lookin great Sub0 :ok_hand:
Interested in the bsoak tape as well :seedling:

2 Likes

I have a self filling gravity res 5 gallons, bottom stays nice and moist. Cover crop died which is perfect because you’re not supposed to let it mature. It’ll start eating nutrients.

Thank you ! I’ve been perpetually growing for three years now, this stuff just grows itself now. The only thing is that these bodhi genetics are taking a while to finish flipping. Plants just keep growing with no end in sight. I flipped the third but it showed pistils 10 days ago or so.

2 Likes

It’s worth it, if you’re doing indoor I’d say filling up the Rea manually would be better for safety reasons.

So far it’s perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

So you have a sensor in each pot, and wrap the bsoak line around the top of the soil, or bottom?
I’m always looking for ways to up my game, but apartment life has me scared of using any auto water system.
My lazy Susan works pretty sweet as far as taking the back pain away. Just sit n spin every second day.
But obviously if I could time feed multiple times, is better so I’ve always comprehended :seedling:

1 Like

Kickass. Got a lot going on. Props. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

I dont have pots I have a soil bed hehe :slight_smile: 93 gallons of fun ! And to answer ur question I have one carrot (sensor) it’s recommended to have two but they aren’t free so one will do. I also have a moisture sensor.

If your way works I’d say keep it, I always dreamed of having a living soil bed with automatic feeding. My soil bed is a living organism and I love it

2 Likes

Hell yeee as it should be my friend

1 Like

That’s dank af :+1:
1 day when we get a house for sure… Outdoor, indoor,every dam door.
Good luck with all the projects.

1 Like

Thank you my friend ! Every door haha ! I have all the genetics I’ve ever wanted now (missing a few) but it’s going to take me years to get through these.

4 Likes

Galaxy brain has successfully pollinated with fertile pollen !
Here is todays small haul

Here is todays pictures unedited.

This one is before defoliation

And after

Galaxy brain sex party with the other autos

Random mutated leaf here

16 Likes

that’s one of the cooler mutations i have seen. very nice and great setup!

2 Likes

Thank you, small one but never seen that one on my plants. Happy growing !

3 Likes

That is a cool mutation for sure!

1 Like

Seems I got my dream beans, and I’ll be possibly putting my next cross on hold. Unless I figure out proper refrigerator storage from an experienced member. I wrapped my seeds in several baggies with silica, then wrapped the whole box and taped it up and put it in my mini fridge for later use.

Seeds are a few years old(possibly 5 years) and have never been opened and fridge stored since day 1. I’m hoping I don’t have trouble from the S&H.

If anyone knows someone with experience on long term storage please tag them ! I need to learn more about this.

13 Likes

What is the S&H?
Seeds last for a very long time when kept dry and refrigerated. Are you saying the exotic beans have been stored for that long and now you want to pop them? You should be fine. I soak my older beans in water with about 5% hydrogen peroxide to water ratio. If I don’t see tails in say three days or so (on some, as most will sprout) I’ll gently crack the unopened ones between my front teeth then put back in water. If you’re unsure about this try it out on some extra beans for practice. But there’s lots of ways, and others will probably chime in. You could also just set them in moist soil and see how it goes.

3 Likes

Shipping & Handling

They’ve been refrigerated this whole time. I’ll try 5% hydrogen Peroxide just to be sure. Hopefully it goes well. These beans were a bit pricey.

Thank you for chiming in. I put them back in my fridge sealed with silica in each plastic layer.

2 Likes

Just got these in from Mr Green Genes Garden himself !

I got 70 seeds of MWCB79 and 22 of 01’ JH x MWCB79

This calls for yet another open pollination in my tent for long term keeping. I’m lucky to be atheistishly blessed by Mr.GreenGenes !

16 Likes

m

Here’s a picture of amber that I got yesterday, she was being my support friend while we pack to move. Lol girl is crazy. When I got her I didn’t think much I just knew that was my soul dog right there. Turned out she was a heavy 70 pound border collie. I remember saying let’s her her she looks like she’s going to be 30 pounds and a calm dog I can be high with :joy:

10 Likes

Auto repro and crosses are almost done

This is my purple pheno red stemmed galaxy brain.

These two are my two phenos of canna cheese 1:1 I used to cross with my GB

Pinot Noir mother I got from my
Pack. Definateky going to be a third eye opener. Terpenes are strong on this one just like my GB.

Just started my Milk N Cookies bu Exotic Genetix repro, I will be adding an SSDD female to the bunch and I’ll be taking cuts off of every single one so I can immediately start a selected F2, and produce some flower as well. It’s going to be amazing

My Bodhi run is going great, except they r too tall :man_shrugging:t2: fucked around and found out doing starting from seed into a big bed. At least now I know

24 Likes

Looking good! Curious on the Milk & Cookies selection and what made you pick it. Not familiar with it myself.

1 Like