Suggestion on a must grow strain please

I agree on the ssdd I’ve grew it and definitely enjoyed it. Thanks

1 Like

I enjoyed Tropicana a lot.
Thing is the green phenom
Was my favorite.
But fast ,frosty,fat yields
And much tasty with a soaring high that lasted.

1 Like

You can’t go wrong with some super silver haze or slh as a suggestion if you got either of those if looking for maybe something cbd based shark shock cbd from mr nice is some super awesome anti anxiety weed 9lb hammer from jinx proof some awesome night cap smoke been really into bodhis stuff lately maybe you got some blood orange in your stash was a run a few years back that sounds like some great smoke what type of smoke you looking for?

4 Likes

Tropicana cookies? Just had tried some a few months back one of the few cookie crosses I’ve enjoyed was some great morning smoke tasted like a fresh squeezed orange

2 Likes

I’m not fussy variety is the spice of life I’ll have a look see if blood orange is in the cards or not I know I’ve got some orange push pop that’s been haunting me to run some day. SSH I know I’ve got throwing that also in the hat. Thanks

4 Likes

No cookies but I’ve got Tropicana poison!

3 Likes

All of them.

But do grow some Mr. Nice Afghan x NL5.
I got a wonderfully complex, really very floral perfume like plant.
Can get you a mild headache the day after when you overdo it, it’s powerful stuff, so drink lots of water.
Completely underrated and price is on the low side compared to their other lines.

I crossed it with an unknown male, someone somewhere has Rogue Afghan seeds.
Or maybe I called it Nice Rogue, not sure.

3 Likes

Dutch dragon and Dutch treat, super silver haze as well. Pitbull is some awesome stuff.

I’m growing caps Mac 1 and lumpys apple fritter, get ahold of both of them and you will not be disappointed.

4 Likes

Strawberry skunk, don’t sleep :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Sounds awesome PM sent!

1 Like

Thanks added to the hat for a minute I didn’t think I had it .

2 Likes

Haven’t got either grew some Mac stomper that was really nice.

1 Like

Sounds nice, what was it’s taste profile :thinking:

1 Like

I’m trying to remember I know it was potent might just have to roll one up and see pretty sure I got a bag of it kicking around still.

1 Like

Nice, let me know sounds I intriguing

1 Like

I tagged you to a pic and mini report on the Mac stomper

1 Like

Ahh ic time to read.

1 Like

I’m kinda pulling your leg, I don’t think it qualifies as a must grow. I don’t know for sure yet. :innocent:

1 Like

Some days my brain is like jello .

2 Likes

I’m a drinking so my mind feels like jello right meow.

4 Likes