Suggestion on a must grow strain please

So not sure what you are asking for.
For me it is Critical, from rqs. Wonderfull smell and taste, much better than white widdow but with a different high. I have at least 1 critical going until I find a better strain but the fact that it is included in starters pack from rqs may mean something, very easy to grow too.

Simply love it so far, I have a special queen, a northen lights and a watermellon growing along with 2 criticals and one is about to be harvested, another is 2 weeks old.

I am having critical and the others while in the peak, without much brown trics, the ongoing critical will be left to that point so I can reach it full sedative effect aka couch lock.

3 Likes

Been working on that property all day …

Ya never know till you try it . It could be the next hype strain of 2022

3 Likes

Just suggestions on some seed to grow . Probably have more than enough variety going not sure why I should be adding more .

Been looking at my list till things go blurry still undecided thought I’d get some OG input to choose from whittle down the choices is all. Thanks for your suggestions.

1 Like

Ethos crescendo is up there for me, strong af, sweet and funky, easy grower too.

2 Likes

With out even checking the list negative thanks though .I don’t think I’ve got 1 strain of his know he has some killer stuff though

1 Like

Maybe grow something you hadn’t considered or tried. Basically try something different?

1 Like

As mentioned in a couple of posts Bubba Kush👍

2 Likes

that would work too but I’d feel better being recommended something that stands out .

Grew a lot of stuff not worth trimming along the way just trying to avoid that .

Got various kush seeds to choose from and currently growing lime kush cake which is a nice smoke.

Thanks bud

2 Likes

I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the Hindu Kush … :yum:

1 Like

Thanks George

Chemo from JOTI

1 Like

Thanks it’s been a while since I grew that another strain worthy of growing .

1 Like

Damn @Rogue i always forget about Mr Nice and some of the amazing classics he’s got. That cross sounds stellar.
I’m a big fan of his Black Widow. I know it’s a little ordinary these days, and won’t win any terp contests. But it’s such a classic and always hits my head in the most perfect way possible.
Going to visit his site now… :star_struck:

1 Like

Silver Mountain f2 from the board here is amazing and holds the smell into cure. Somebody probably still has them.

8 Likes

I’ll second the silver mountain. A very interesting plant.

4 Likes

How many weeks on silver mountain? I know I got those . Nice looking structure. Thanks for the picture.

3 Likes

It’s a little longer 10-11. Hazey. At least my pheno was

5 Likes

@Tonygreen RIL Sowahh is a keeper in my garden too. Very good plant.

1 Like