Suggestion on a must grow strain please

Hey @ShiskaberrySavior . If your holding any Giraffe Puncher seed, I humbly submit those. I just finished a second round, with clones. This one my wife really likes to use to unwind and get ready for bed.

Hard, solid nuggs, done in 9 wks.
Terps range from Grape/berry jelly to Hawaiian Punch(the red kind we use to get as kids​:grin:) , all with a touch of sour. Effects are quite sedating, relaxation of mind and body. The smaller ones where the most intense.(of course :roll_eyes:)
Apologies for the shitty phone pics

11 Likes

Don’t tell @Slick1.

2 Likes

Pictures look fine I’d forgot about that strain wanted to run it when I’d received it of course the timing wasn’t right.

3 Likes

This is a great list. Blueberry sounds great if you want a flavor blast, strawberry skunk for flavor and a stronger high, Deep chunk if you prefer heavy indicas, or that chemo just because it it so legendary. Then there is that sour bubble :yum: Can’t you just pop em all? :sweat_smile::v:

1 Like

Grandmommy purple, The New, MY FAVORITE ONES

Lol I’d like to but got 40 plus plants waiting to flower as it is . Thanks

2 Likes

I’ll say bodhi’s Lazy Lightning. The loompa and ghash made some excellent phenos. My strayfox pillowsurfing x tresdawg has the strongest stone pheno Ive ever smoked, but lazy lightning had a 56 day cut that was beautiful and strong. I wish I could have kept her

1 Like

Sounds good alas none of those in the vault . Thanks though .

1 Like

Goes by @donaldmallard over that way. He sent me his Nevs Haze x C5 Mango, Fat Mango x Z99 and Chem x SSSDH x Z99. Have some of the NH x C5 going right nowww!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Looks like this thread has died down so that’s my choices . Tonight I’ll pick a strain to grow from the list . Thanks to everyone that helped narrow down what to grow next.

I’ll draw from the hat and if your suggestion wins I’ll contact you and send out a seed strain I’ve chosen as your prize . Thanks again for playing.

7 Likes

Whoa there Pardner!

At the risk of drawing some chuckles from those who know me, I’m nominating Frankenstein!

The honest truth is that the Frankie clones that I received from JP have been the most interesting and enjoyable cannabis plants I have ever grown. And that includes an eight foot tall, 17 week flowering Acapulco Gold!

Fresh Frankenstein cuts are recently available from @JohnnyPotseed and I think they deserve consideration as a “Must Grow” for any aficionado grower.

-Grouchy

11 Likes

I have to agree got his paralyzed monster going currently, and from his observation says Frankie is shinning through in that cross .

Here’s my over grown mom .

9 Likes

I kept my Frankie gal small out of fear! :rofl:

I think I flipped to 12/12 after three weeks as a rooted clone!

2 Likes

Mine won’t quit growing or drinking I had intentions of keeping her small lol she had other plans .

4 Likes

Wait until you savor that PM smoke! Heavy Duty High.

I made a tincture from some Paralyzed Monster bud and it ranks tops on my potency scale. One dropper in the morning coffee and I’m smiling till noon! Two droppers and I’m barred from operating machinery. Any Machinery! Lol

4 Likes

Looking forward to flowering out the several 3 ft clones I’ve got going . Such a forgiving non needy plant , she almost clones herself .

2 Likes

@Mithridate the strawberry skunk was what came out of the hat . Send me a pm with your mailing info and I’ll get some grape pie seeds on the way for picking the winner.

6 Likes

Excited to see what you find in those I got a pack to get into :grin:

2 Likes

Amazing ! Careful, some could stink :laughing:

Pm incoming

2 Likes