Suggestion on a must grow strain please

Bit tough when most are 9 weeks I’ve got at the moment.
Thanks for the reminder of what she is though.

1 Like

That’s a nice strain I’ve had my eye on some of the grows taking place very nice plants.

9 weeks you can cut the plant it’s basically done then from my runs. The clones seem to flower faster.

:pensive: it’s not in the vault and I’d get strung up this close to Xmas. Lol

Deep chunk!!

This is one of the questions you ask 100 people you get 200 different answers. The best thing ithat I’ve found works for me is variety. There are so many different strains and different ways that each of them can show depending on countless different things-some known many unknown- that growing as many different plants out as possible is the only possible way to find what I’m looking for.

3 Likes

Into the selections deep chunk goes.thank you

1 Like

I agree :100: percent just helps me whittle down from a few hundred varieties to maybe 30 or so and roll the dice . Have roughly 12/14 strains hitting the flower room figured add a oger’s recommendation. Out of likes currently.

4 Likes

Sannie’s Motherload Kush. I got it as a mother from a friend and dude this girl knock me on my ass! Sweet almost candy like with a cream finish, 45 minutes later, I’m looking for my pillow.

2 Likes

Thanks I missed out on that one I remember seeing pictures at open grow someone had posted . Looked like a great producer.

1 Like

For me, she stayed short, but I’m indoor so not unexpected. Also I’m still in the planning phase of my irrigation automation (I’m paranoid about flooding my backroom) and once I get that going she will turn out better.

2 Likes

So far here’s the list:
North Star
Blueberry
Sour bubble
Hibernate
SSH
Strawberry skunk
Hindu Kush
Chemo
Deep chunk
Fpog
Black and blue leb
Lucky charms
Blue snow @GrowHard
Giraffe puncher
Grendel x Alien OG

Anyone else care to mention a must grow strain?

3 Likes

Have you talked to Wally duck on icmag? He’s got loads of what you are looking for.

2 Likes

The first time I pulled off (what i call) a successful grow, it took a pair of Panama x Malawi Sativas to get my Mojo moving, in the right direction

12 Likes

These are thing that I at least know they exist and would be germinating if I had them…

Mimosa
1 of FPOG or Lucky Charms IX (Baked Beanz)
Any of the Unknown Mothers by Growhard
Lefty’s f2 of the black and blue leb

2 Likes

No I can’t say that I have. Can’t even find that nick over there :thinking:
I have a good portion of these things already, especially thanks to @santero. I just haven’t gotten to most of it yet :sweat_smile:
Always interested in more though…

@MissinBissin Some beautiful girls right there! :heart_eyes:
Pure Malawi is one of my top 5 favorite smokes.

5 Likes

Hey, Thanks for that. Yep’r there had been a few Low-grows before I hit the Malawi Challenge.
Aimed a little higher ever since!

1 Like

You got that right can’t stress enough if anyones sitting on his mystery strain crosses and don’t want to grow them I’ll trade you 2 for one of some of the crosses I’ve made.

Especially if someone’s got the original grape pie x snow lotus cross in there stash !

3 Likes

I’ll probably shut this down once I reach 20/25 choices and pick a winner to run. Thanks to those that have posted so far .

1 Like

My vote is lucky charms if you got it! Got some f2 going now getting some nice stem rub smells in veg and the 6 I got going are looking pretty solid going to be doing some of my first chucking and going to make some f3 and a few lucky charm crosses thinking of hitting some lc pollen on some old soul ssdd bx and gogi og x ssdd

3 Likes