Suggestions for a new grow tent. Preferably inexpensive 2×4

I ran two HLG. With the 2000 I run a HLG but for two plants you should be fine with the one 2000. 230w, the board isn’t that long.

Ok thanks buddy, but I’m done with the word ,should, I need a absolutely. Lol. You understand that sometimes you have to upgrade. I have severe anxiety and a touch of OCD, CRS, DUI. So I have to do the upgrade, but probably use for veg or to stop my table from wobbling,. Man I really need that MH sp3000!!! Anybody? Reach around for a MH? Damn.

1 Like

@BigMike55 and @MoBilly . Mo run SPF. I know Mike just got on MH

2 Likes

You got to surf around man. You got to get to know people. @DougDawson is a great hand.

2 Likes

I ran a @MarsHydro SP3000 in a 2x4 tent last grow. Perfect size for that tent.
My very first indoor grow was with two MH TS1000 after I realized one was not enuff.
Now I use those TS1000 for my veg tent, I have a MH FC 4800 bar light in my flower tent. Both are 4x4 tents. And that SP3000 and 2x4 tent? I’m using that to make female seeds of my most popular Island Sweet Skunk.
Yes, I’m a Mars Hydro fanboi.

4 Likes

I love my Mars Hydro tent. it has a great flap over the zippers to help light leaks. I also tell people all the time that they can just drape something over the tent like a blanket to block out light leaks. As for lights I am running the Mars Hydro FC 8000 but have also run the 6500. The FC series are great lights IMO.

3 Likes

Thanks guys.

1 Like

My 2x4 tent is a great Mars Hydro branded. Very nice.
The top big tents are Vivosun. They are cheaply made but served well. When I decide to upgrade the MH brand will be at the top of the list. I love that little 2x4.

2 Likes

I have some great CBD seeds from @Enjoi802 . I’ll be happy to float your way. @MoBilly is one of my oldest friends here.

1 Like

He packs the house. @Papalag is the water god. @lefthandseeds has some great stuff for pain.

2 Likes

Hey @Hemp ! I’m only 62 years old! I know you have older friends than me!
:rofl:

4 Likes

Haaaa! I know. I’m right behind you.,

2 Likes

Man seems overkill for a 4×4?. Everyone says that they aren’t able to turn up the light to :100: and the sp3000 in a 2×4 is pushing it as far as being able to crank it up to :100: , says that only able to get it up to 75ish 85 max, so why so much watts in your 4×4 can you crank it? Do y supplement CO2? Why not get the light that is for the tent? . Only need a little over 500ish for 4×4 . Or you just letting your nutz hang lol.

2 Likes

These are great people. Get to know them.,

Definitely thanks man

I don’t run :100:. Too much light in my opinion make small buds. You have to put a meter on those lights because you do not know exactly what they’re putting it out. I got a 4 x 4 light in a 3x3.,

Frickin’ kids. I just turned 68. But Holy Crap! Am I good looking? Or what?

3 Likes

Beautiful brother beautiful

The community of OG wants you to be successful.

Thanks for the endearing vibez

1 Like