Summer 2022 Diary

The thing is that I left the germinating can 2h on top of a hps lamp, 2h later tjere was some steam coming out so they boiled for 1h at least.

1 Like

Ah, was thinking LED. :sweat_smile:

Well, they’ll still enrich the soil with minerals. :smiley:

1 Like

Grow update
I have 3 little birds on the soil and some seeds to see if they grow a tale.

This is the 2nd day on 24/0 on this little Criticals and they are doing fine, will post a picture by Saturday.

Summer germination rate suck for me… Or I might need to adapt something… But last time was the same process and 100pct germination rate.

Will report soon!

Back on the track,
So I ended with 3 female seeds germinated and have 3 suspicious seeds germinating and evolving right.

Here is today’s picture

2 Likes

Doing good with these so far.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Update every one of the three little birds brought company, now I have 6 criticals, and 3 are suspicious, may be male’s.

In 2 days might be visible on photo.

Quite happy following the plan of 6 plants and one on a smaller pot to see if will change yelds using smaller pots and less soil.

Anyone can ontroduce me on compostation?

Cheers

1 Like

I grew out some royal critical. They were all very uniform. Heavy yielder light fruit taste. I grew it in RDWC loved the nutes, very easy to grow. Took well to topping. Happy growing

2 Likes

About 15 years ago some friend made a guerrila grow with super critical, amazing yelds, amazing effect and one of the reasons I am using this strain is because is easy to grow.
Also I like it more than White widdow, but as I have some seeds left of WW will do it in winter 4 widdows and 2 criticals.

Thank you!

1 Like

So… Today ladies are doing their stuff and that is it, 6 plants, full house.

4 Likes

On this first days I will do more pictures than by the oncoming weeks.

I got one lazy seed germinating next to another sprouted plant so I took it and placed it in a separate pot and place to check out what happens.

I was thinking if I could veg this one for one week and then flower to check the sex and then flip ot back to veg, how long would this process take?

4 Likes

Girls doing all right, 7 plants and it will be a crowded room… Decided not to be jerking around, I will take 3 clones, one from each female plant that I know are females and I will keep this 3 so I can decide witch one will become a mother.

2 Likes

sounds like a plan!

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Here are they, I didn’t gave up on that auto and that is the small white pot she may germinate or not, whatever.
The rest of the plants are happy.

4 Likes

Update,
The seeds on the white pot seem dead, no movement so I will remove that one tomorrow, the rest are doing fine.

4 Likes

Watered today, next one sunday and then 3 in 3 days…
Mamacita they grow like weeds in the garden, now I confirmed that they are all 7 criticals, let’s wait to check out for males on 4 of them.

Because this is the first grow with hps from the beginning, it shows a big contrast against last run.

Here they are

5 Likes

Update, it is a full house, may become a bit crowded, their problem.

4 Likes

Growing, growing…

3 Likes

They keep vegging well, can’t wait to flip… But easy boy…

2 Likes

So… I stretched to 4 days and one plant is complaining 4 water.
The rest are fine and going good.

5 Likes

I might flip soon, maybe one or two more days before I flip, what you think?

4 Likes