Summer 2022 Diary

Yesterday pic

3 Likes

Yesterday pic again, a little early but they need water.
1 month vegging done.
And some buds close ups.

3 Likes

So today they deserve a pic, one plant is way ahead and maybe 1 week to go, the rest are behind.

1 Like

Upsy tootsy!
Couldn’t wait any longer and topped the main cola and some right buds, may be too early but trics were getting ambar so… Just took it and trimmed this bit of this plant and here what I got before drying.

Now the rest of the plant can wait some days longer.

2 Likes

1 plant was harvested, the rest are getting ready.
Pics from yesterday.

1 Like

Last weeks of this run.
I am feeding tap water with ph correction, my tap water ph is in about 8.5.
If it wasn’t for the vegging fall plants showing signs I could ruin the plants from this run.
I know advanced growers do it all the time but for the beginners my advice is

Get a ph test kit, it is cheap and will have you knowing if you are doing things right.

I measured my tap water 1 year ago and was good to go, now I need to correct ph down and it is cheap, just get some lemmon juice ans add some drops and check ph again.

The fall run because is under led need calmag, so I am correcting with calmag and using ph down to the best ph range, they are recovering, hope to harvest this ones in 1 or 2 weeks and the fall plants will go flowering.

I am in continuous autogrow mode and I am loving it!

Which salesman did you get that from?
I been growing under led for years without calmag, definitely don’t need it. :smile:

I was reading about your ballast and lights…if you are in love with the HID there’s no reason to change them to save some bucks. Just hook up a transformer and their op is free. Also I think you can actually buy digital ballasts that are self powered. I had a 250 watt digital ballast about 10 years ago I bought off Amazon that was self powered name brand one…I’ll finish with the rest of you post now…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

No salesman crap, is all over the net, search led and calmag and it look like a standard.
It is nice when we don’t bother with those things but cal mag is needed for me and for most that uses comercial soil and Rogue, you may don’t need it, good for you but most will either from soil, light type, water quality and strain will differ.
For god sake I switched to 12 at the same time, same strain and some plants are 2 weeks delayed, why?

Go check my fall run and tell me that rusty yellow leaves are from my bad ph water and I might give you the reason but cal mag is helping them recovering so. This is based on my experience, never had this problem with hps, ever.

Dude, not in love with hps, I just needed to reduce power consumption and not a few bucks, also hps lamps ate too hot for summer.

I am still adapting, last year I changed from a burple chinese lamp to 400w hps, a bit overkill for 1x3ft, so I have been wasting more than I needed, I got a 150w hps and a 150w led.

Now I am finishing one run with the 400, veging next run with ts1000 and 150 hps will start for the winter run and the 400 go to the shelf.

Now I spend for run what I was spending in 1 month vegg in 24h.

I don’t know much about digital ballasts mine are magnetic old school ones.

1 Like

Another day, another plant, just harvested this main cola and a side branch, the rest will stay more 3 ou 4 days.

2 Likes

Probably last picture before harvest 3 laydies and there will be 2 that are behind or are a different strain, very different colors and buds from other 3.

1 Like

Why do most of your pictures look like your shooting through a Venetian blind?

1 Like

I think it’s because he’s growing with HPS lights, and they mess with some cameras

2 Likes

True, is the light frequency from hps lamps. Does that.
Next harvest is with led so no more stripes.

1 Like

2 little birds left to harvest, the rest is drying slowly.

2 Likes

One little bird left and comes tomorrow, so thos ia the last pic of this grow, I don’t know if it make any sense to give a weight after dried because I have been smoking the flowers as they dry, others are drying and others are curing so…

Here is the last one, skinny buds but big cola that the net is supporting it.

My TC fall run is up and flowering already so check it out.

That is the end of this thread unless someone tell me what to do with this?

Left to right: 140um, 73um, 25um.

140 have a lot of green material,
73 is grainy and loose
25 is sticky

1 Like