Sun Clone is back!

That’s a biggie for me too. If it’s a named cut, give us the name. If it isn’t, name it after the person who found it.

3 Likes

I might take one for the team and order 2 clones.Then document the grow here on OG, which 2 should I get? Everything’s a gamble lol

8 Likes

My son’s got a few of their clones he’s so far run once and he said they’re fire. :fire: I have copies so I’ll know in a few months. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

So you never really answered my question…what strains are these?

1 Like

Will there be a discount code for us Overgrowers ? Just wondering.

6 Likes

When i look at that option i get a list of cuts ,

I’m taking it that he used that photo as a-generic stock Pic as to show the Order is a bunch of cuts unrooted at your choice this is just a snippet theres like 4 pages of clone selection click on the clone special and it should pop up under it

14 Likes

They did ^^

There is a drop down box with the strains right there on the page.

3 Likes

I ordered their meatbreath and purple apricot last year. I kept meatbreath and let purple apricot go. The purple apricot just wasn’t for me.

5 Likes

Consider getting some 70s, 80s 90s heirlooms and landraces in there. Doing so will give you more access to the population of growers, as a surprisingly high amount of people dont care for the moderns. Usually it’s the people 40+ years old. You won’t have problems selling them that is for sure, and will probably be hot items that will sell out.

12 Likes

I’m gonna go with the dj short blueberry and I need another one, some one pick!

5 Likes

I’d grab the Alien OG if I were you

7 Likes

Find out what phenotype is available, there’s an indica and a sativa leaning one, 25 days difference in flower.

3 Likes

So many fake cuts going around, i don’t believe the blue dream either.

2 Likes

Agreed, older stuff is only becoming harder to get with oldschoolers and serious breeders looking for them!

4 Likes

If breeders are willing to do the work, there are plenty of authentic genetics to find nice cuts. Seeds from places like RSC should turn out some amazing clones. Selection shouldn’t be hard either.

2 Likes

Well we shall see, order placed,:pray:

13 Likes

What’d you order?

4 Likes

Way to take one for the team bud! Will be watching that thread for sure.

9 Likes

Dj short blueberry and alien og

11 Likes

Very cool. Can’t wait to see how they turn out

3 Likes