Sun Clone is back!

They gonna sit next to some sweet and sour cindys, platinum ice, and a pondo pine tester

6 Likes

I’ve had several orders from them. Overnight delivery and great packaging. Never had any issues with Pure Kush, Trainwreck, SSH, and others. I like their products but don’t know the legitimacy of some of the products ie Triangle Kush does not seem to be right, I had to keep looking for the cut. Ordering from website is a different experience as well

9 Likes

Damn, y’all picked this guy/gal apart! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Legit concerns and questions too. :wink:

Way to take one for the team @Vegabom :+1:t4:

6 Likes

Strains you need…

Socal Master Kush (not just some Master Kush)
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Classic Subcool Strains
Blue Dream has to be the Santa Cruz cut
Cherry AK-47
Purple Kush
Maybe reach out to overgrowers who have Elite cuts and make a deal…
Even if you have to buy from other clone sites…

But most important… if you ever earn our trust, keep the same low prices and sales

Maybe revamp your site to view everything in 1 place… if I click on Pineapple Express, I wanna see everything about it on that page… the weekly grow report and finished product all in 1 place…

As of right now, sometimes pictures load, sometimes not…

Also confused why you have some like Purple Queen from Royal Queen Seeds, which is like cheap… or is there something special about it?

Things like this made me think twice…

6 Likes

Some of these clones are available through other vendors etc so I didn’t wanna cast doubt or anything.

It is a large list though and as I found out, a large library can be a red flag, because realistically, who has time to flower all of that to verify it?

8 Likes

If you ever get these clone only strains let me know… My I want list…

Catpiss
Arcata Trainwreck
Hawaiian Purple Kush
Ogre
Airbournes G13
MatanuskaThunder Fuck (bikers cut)
Asian Fantasy

5 Likes

100% not right. Description is totally off from the cut I know and love. Pic is off too. Was one of the first clones I looked at on there to check :sweat_smile: To be fair though, seedfinder’s description of her is completely off too. It was pretty close to accurate a couple years ago but I’ve seen at least 3 full edits to that page since then with totally off/bogus info.

5 Likes

Seedfinder is like the wikipedia of strain description written by Unknowing Editors and must be taken with a grain of Salt.Want to read something funny go and look at the Seedfinder description for Frankenstein.Its actually funny Johnny read it outloud onetime and even Said aint none of that shit in Frankie who writes this shit? Lol

5 Likes

Yes I finally got the triangle back. I know it’s original because of who I got it from

4 Likes

Is this the same provider who had to make a sudden departure last year?

Wasn’t there another thread?

9 Likes

About PM yes. They sent me some. Oh yeah and 2 clones.

7 Likes

Must be why they say there back.
Were stoned but we don’t forget stuff.

11 Likes

I tried finding the old thread but can’t find it. I thought I remembered people having issues before they left and wanted to check if I remembered correctly but can’t find the thread.

2 Likes

What terps you get from the Meatbreath? Been looking for a clone for forever now

3 Likes

Wiped

9ed4f70a4cb57fc9e82148525a6b6748-1640502976

14 Likes

Many inconsistencies there are Hmmmmmmmm Fishy something smells

9 Likes

There was definitely a thread last year, I searched for it a couple weeks back and couldn’t find it. I remember there were questions raised about sourcing, reports of PM and speculation of who was behind the company itself. One of the big concerns was the lack of proof of test results for Hlvd. The person posting under the account stated they were a social media manager and eventually announced they were moving on to another job or something. That said, there were also posts in the thread that were happy with their experiences with them.

There isn’t much info about them on the web, most of the stuff I found wasn’t positive.

6 Likes

Yes indeed @Hidden is 100% correct
I also followed that same exact thread and there was many questions asked and not really answered.
And just too many red flags.
The gentleman that was supposedly running there og sales was departing on to bigger and better things.
Vanished and now they are back.
:thinking:

8 Likes

I feel that’s kinda where the hlvd testing conversation went.

6 Likes

Not to mention price and selection just seem to good to be true imo
I’m sure who ever does or has purchased some fire
But in reality is it really what you payed for?

5 Likes