Sun Grown Bud Is Better

I’ve so far been having to part with half of mine to keep up with bills and shit so pretty is important

Monster pebbles, not my favorite to smoke but the buds are pretty and potent.

3 Likes

Just paid 220 oz for something that looks just like it in FL. Like I said, I’m light til cure.

1 Like

If you’ll scroll up I was asking to see OD pictures that match or exceed indoor quality…then you post this brown larf and pretend I’m in the wrong for even suggesting that it doesn’t match indoor quality. I’ve seen plenty of fantastic deathstar…that is frankly unsaleable quality.

You are good! No Doubt
Help me out, if I Press it, RSO it or make Bubble will it be worth anything, with the high thc content I mean, it’s gotta be worth something, don’t you think? Yeah I think it went out pretty quick when it was fresh and just dried, alot of people liked it. We make bubble from buds not trim, so it’s pretty good, wish I could get you some…mmmmmmmm
But I’m sure your set with the kind, Happy Growing

2 Likes

locked-sm2

very nice - great job

Some of the best weed I’ve ever smoked lacked in bag appeal

5 Likes

Smoked thai that had no buds just leafs, same with columbian gold, big balls of leafs.
Larf is such a mean word, there is a lot of pshycholgy in text, Larf seems mean spirited.

2 Likes

That’s beyond lack of bag appeal.

Further, Deathstar is beautiful when competently grown…it isn’t the variety.

I’ve grown non-bag appeal varieties myself. Old Afghanis, hazes, a few landraces here and there. I’m not some cookies fanboy crapping on anything not purple, ultra-frosty, and leafless. I prefer older varieties, in fact.

I’m gonna give a point to indoor on this one, anyone else got pictures of outdoor buds that can match indoor?

1 Like

I think you’re missing the point if you judge weed by how it looks and not how it smokes and tastes. As has already been said many many times in this thread - if you care about looks first and foremost indoor >>>>>>> outdoor. But, that’s besides the point.

1 Like

Bro I’m not saying you can look at pictures of two beautiful nugs and tell which is better, but I can assuredly call brown lowers from a variety I know for a fact makes beautiful nugs inferior to competently grown indoor. C’mon man…use your eyes. Again…for the third time…I know what deathstar can look like. Dense, round, frosty absolute fire nuggets.

How pleased would you be if you went to get an oz from your dealer and he handed you that?

2 Likes

I agree that Deathstar is some stuff, one of my all time favorites.
About two dozen people here received some in the last two months from me, hopefully next year you will see something you like grown outdoors. It is g13fatleaf skunk x Deathstar.
Got a few left if you like one?

To each there own - i use my mouth (taste) and brain (effects) to judge weed as opposed to my eyes. “Frosty rock hard buds” rarely equate to the best effects or taste imho. That said here’s some very tasty pineapple punch grown entirely outdoors in soil.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen sad brown weed that tastes better than green nuggets.

I also don’t find there to be much of a difference in effect from plants to plants. I’m either stoned or I’m not. I suspect I’m not the only one.

Which brings us back to unquantifiable-impossible-to-corroborate metrics being held as why outdoor is superior. But I don’t see it, I don’t feel it, and I definitely don’t smell it.

That bud looks pretty damn decent. Looks comparable to indoor quality.

6 Likes

I was gonna pipe in and be like “INDOOR, ALL DAY, SON!” But then I remembered my trip to Jamaica and the different weeds I got there. The first weed I got was not what I was looking for. My cab driver stopped by some shanty town and came back with a black trash bag with a whole plant just folded over on itself a few times. He also stopped at a gas station and picked up some pre rolls and a few beers for the ride. The pre roll was super a super heavy handed high that left me confused all the way up to trying to check in to the resort.

When I got to my room, I opened my trash bag and pulled out my whole ass plant. Lol. The smoke from this thing wasn’t the worst but it also wasn’t what I came to Jamaica for. I ended up breaking the plant down and selling it to other tourists at the resort.

The absolute best weed came the hustlers that would sneak into the resort. I met one guy that would trade me joints for going up to the bar and getting his cup filled with rum punch. The high off his weed was exactly what I was looking for. From my fingertips to my toes I felt like the universe was giving me a warm hug. Every care or worry melted down my body, into my feet, and washed away into the ocean.

That was the best weed I have ever smoked and it was outdoor, too.

6 Likes

If you think this is bad, wait until you see my indoor!

5 Likes

Ruff, Ruff, Get em Lo

I got absurdly baked off Honduran brick weed on vacation.

Is stringy dark green Honduran brick, made of mixed plants absolutely incredible…somehow stronger than hash…or…more likely…I hadn’t smoked any weed for a week and I power smoked a whole gram joint walking down the beach? I’m going with the latter explanation lol.

6 Likes

for a while, I assumed you were being sarcastic when you posted this.

people have been aggressively trained to eat/consume with their eyes, and it’s really stupid.
supermarket tomatoes are a great example. the entire produce section really, just for starters.

predictably, the market is flooded with flashy garbage packing big (often BS) numbers, and nothing highs. all about those sweet soccer mom and tourist dollars. gross.

dude, same. never sleep on the ugly weed!

4 Likes

One thing is for sure, outdoor is better for the long term survival of our one and only home :earth_americas:

6 Likes