Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Whats up dude ! We meet again. :slight_smile: Just found this place and will soon start my own thread on wares I’m running.

Just cracked some Platinum Valley x Dosidos from brother Samwell

8 Likes

Yooooo how are you my friend … long time no see!! Great to have you over here man, really looking FWD to seeing what you have running … I have those platinum valley dosidos waiting for me too, just got to get them over here … how are they turning out for you? Sam’s stuff always bangs!

1 Like

That’s a real nice sunset you get there brother. The serenity!
And some primo bush too. Loved watching the grow, hope next years is as good for you!
Cheers!

4 Likes

garden looking great bro !!
keep up the love and care
Sam

6 Likes

Thanks @Jay appreciate you dropping in … have a great weekend :facepunch::facepunch::sunglasses:

1 Like

Yooooo how are things going @SamwellBB glad you signed up man, think you’ll like it here … will hit up some smoke reports in a bit on the run this year … big ups for the great gear… hopefully a few peeps here decide to pick some Baked Beanz up and give them a run

10 Likes

Port Wine Cheese by Baked Beanz

Excuse the shitty pic but these cheapie phones aren’t made for quality

20 Likes

that’s super cheese by Positronics x GDP runt male - should be good
what’s she smell like ?
have you sampled her or any of the others yet ?

3 Likes

Just flowering these now but smelling good so far. Will take a whiff when I get home to put more of a finger on the nose bit it’s smelling good I know that much.

Of the other stuff I just sampled the Orange Icee and Flaming Cookies x GG4… Orange Icee is a fucking banger. Pure tangerine citrus goodness both smell and taste. Super sticky aswell with a well balanced high both for head and body … the Flaming Cookies x GG4 came out proper too. Nice earthy spicey smell and good sharp taste that meets the nose too. Good for creativity… The Lemon Ice Cube is going into jars today but those are looking serious dank.

7 Likes

That’s a pretty girl you’ve got going on there brother. Is that some off season, or in a hothouse or?

2 Likes

he’s finishing up summer…

4 Likes

Yeah winters Rollin in now and the nights are getting quite a bit cooler … but these are finishing outside the back of the greenhouse … another couple weeks I reckon they have on the clock

6 Likes

Ahh. We’re expecting our first frost this weekend, nearly made it half way through Autumn :wink: Going to be a cold winter this year i reckon. At least the sinus is settling down, just in time for the arthritus to really kick in eh

3 Likes

Aaaah you’re from around this way then, Jay?

2 Likes

Same hemisphere, but a long swim and then a long walk to borrow a cup of sugar lol.
I’m in SE Queensland, Australia.

6 Likes

Hahaha quite the swim bruh :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Run out of space in the greenhouse so will be building a new one this weekend for vegging plants. Been little space for light to reach some of the plants so some of the clones started flowering made a plan for now and just have these cuts sitting under a makeshift LED set up till it’s ready. And maaan we have puppies running around so excuse the mess haha
Line up for next run are Shiva Cookies #3, Adhesive OG, Marauder, GG4BX2, Field Trip, Hashplant D, White Fire OG x Blue Tara, Blues and Sunshine Daydream
Excuse bad pic, I have a habit of cracking screens on new phones

17 Likes

Looking forward to it! You’re my garden guru! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Decided to donate the old net house to the veg/mother foundation and convert it into the new greenhouse … added a few extra pieces for support and got the plastic up …

Roll up sides … thinking I’ll do the front to roll up too as the side netting was kept on

17 Likes

Are you sheltered from strong winds? Wind humbled my first plastic work. :wind_blowing_face:
:blush:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes