Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Yeah we don’t have windy winters thank goodness but will have to do some strength work for spring. Going to make roof vents on hinges today to get the hot air out and make the front roll up too. My greenhouses always average about 27 Celcius in winter in the day and can keep it low at 12 with an oil heater at night after lights out.

8 Likes

This phone takes absolute shite pics… alas… got the vents done and half the lights up … got to finish the front roll Ups tomorrow

Mothers gone in to their new home

Now it’s just the rest of the lights, fans and blackout … gonna try mechanise the blackout on c channels

21 Likes

Looking good man but maybe you need an upgrade from you pep store special phone…or at least clean the lens…lols

Those moms look thick, are they planted in baskets or did you make those handles?

1 Like

lmao… cracks over both front and back cams … pretty much broke the screen the day i got it lol

5 Likes

Tremendo se viene!! saludos

2 Likes

I’m interested in the low-budget DIY version of light dep also… Thinking solar panel to car batteries to 12v garage-door mechanism with a timer but haven’t gotten far with it.

:straight_ruler: :tools:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

It’s that time again… Project breeding and a chuck over some really good plants I have under way.
It was a hard choice between testing my Bingo Pajama Male or start crossing back to a few strains that are well proven…

Decided on using my (Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues male back over my Thai Blue Dream cut as well as over my Blues and Thai cuts and start getting a line going…
Threw in a bunch of other cuts to be covered too just for shits and giggles so will be making these too:
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x Thai Cookies
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x Marauder
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x GG4BX2
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x Sunshine 4
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x Sunshine Daydream
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x Space Monkey x Blues
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x Field Trip
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x White Fire OG x Blue Tara
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x Adhesive OG
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x Frostbite
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x God’s Afghani
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x Stardawg f3
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x Space Monkey
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x Malawi
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x SSH
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) Hashplant D x Stardawg F2
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x Goji x Stardawg F2
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x Thai Cookies x Blues
((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues)) x ((Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues x Stardawg F2))

Will get some better pics when I can and some shots of the pops when he starts to flower
This GG4BX2 looking lovely … just flipped for seed run

20 Likes

The hunt continues … running seeds of all the plants of mine that stood out this last season again to see what we can find .

21 Likes

Sweet which ones are you running again? I’ve gone through all of mine strains now and wondering which ones to pheno hunt more. Gonna pop my 7 loco cookies seeds and hope I win the lotto there.
Wondering about doing a shiva cookies x blues hunt or a space monkey and blues hunt

5 Likes

Running through some more Shiva Cookies x Blues, Goji OG x Stardawg, Space Monkey x Blues, Hashplant D x Stardawg and the Shiva Dream x Blues x Stardawg.
I think I should also crack some more loco cookies… the pups killed my lime cordial cut

5 Likes

eish lost my lime cordial cut too, left a lower branch on the outside one but it fucked out after some heavy rains. Was a good yielder too.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: You just added so much work! Ay caramba! :lifter:

I can’t even begin to guess at the winner from that orgy you’re planning…Holy Smokes. I want it to be the SSDaydream for some reason.

Do you have a plan for the outcome? Pick the best or make more mess?! :joy:

:thumbsup: :bouquet:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Plan is for the Thai, Thai crosses and blues… rest are just to have seeds as the space was needed all the cuts I’ve used are fucking dank hehe 🤷

6 Likes

Haha tell us about it bro Goji OG x Stardawg? And I quite like the idea of mixing blues into something like that can’t imagine an earthy stardawg :thinking:

1 Like

Naw that’s a small run for him…

3 Likes

Grew out 20 girls of it this summer … came out super dense with a great fuely og-ness and mild citrus under tone to most of them … smooth smoke and creamy gas flavour

5 Likes

Oh don’t I’m growing Goji OG rn and wow it smells so fruity, a lot like an orange strawberry. First time trying it. Sounds like what I like though I love any strain that consists of anything diesel tasting.

8 Likes

Me too! Love the diesel flavors

4 Likes

Seedlings got some good root action going on

Space Monkey x Blues

Shiva Dream (Thai x Blue Dream) x Blues male

Hope everyone is well

24 Likes

It’s been a long night … got quite a bit done… 135ml of oil made

20 Likes