Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Nice to see ur grow bro would give you some likes but I’m out for now I hope you keep on posting I’ll be keeping an eye out for ya :+1:

3 Likes

Stardawg f2 male I have going. Have quite a few cuts off him and getting ready to start testing him … Will be covering most of what I have with him soon as my current flowering girls are done. He is a pleasure to grow… responds well to a good feeding, is super sticky, has a great funky fuel nose to him so look fwd to seeing what he does.

38 Likes

I think that’s something the older people here on OG can relate to because even in Cannifornia it was like that only 25 years ago.

‘overgrow…make me grow, to the plant i beloooong…marijuana, ganja mama…’

shit i don’t even really like john denver

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

thats crazy bro so your low key blowing it up! sick do you guys have a decent community of growers or everyone keeps there stuff to themselves

4 Likes

Yes more and more people starting to grow… but everyone kinda keeps to themselves that I know. Paranoia and General distrust keeps it like that.

10 Likes

Wow! That is beautiful! How inspiring! Thank you for sharing! Just, WOW!

4 Likes

well let me tell you alot of elite guys that are legal in cali right now that wish they could go back to that lol

6 Likes

Brother, to be honest I’m not one for legalisation. I believe that it should be medicinally available to people that need it and that it should be decriminalized on a social level. Basically just stop arresting us… but to me full legalisation meansgood bye small farmer hello Monsanto and big pharma. I believe in being a guardian of this plant and keeping genetics amongst true farmers before the all feminized and genetic sterlization of plants and seeds hits the cannabis world. Worst thing we can ever do in my mind is hand this plant over to the government.

36 Likes

What’s the blue dream x thai like?I have anxiety and have discovered the blue dream recently. I love it! I’ve been trying everything to get the perfect anxiety free high and it’s pretty close. What does the thai add to it?

5 Likes

very well said man …

3 Likes

Hey @Meesh I really enjoy the Thai x Blue Dream. I kept a more foul skunky smelling pheno as my choice keeper. Great flavour smoke and super heady high. A few too many and you will be on your ass though hehe. The Thai added a bit of tropical funk to it which comes out subtly in the background and puts a bit more psychedelic raceyness to it. Lovely lady all round.

9 Likes

Great first post, Haven’t read the rest but i’m replying so I can find this in the morning. FANTASTIC looking plants, welcome to OG, and hope you enjoy your stay!

Jelly

4 Likes

She has been good to me so far. Now if you could send me some of your magical green thumb juju, the Blue Dream seeds I planted today will be fruitful…and I won’t screw it up! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sending good juju your way for that grow. Hope they produce something good for you. Take care and remember with growing and feeding your plants that sometimes less is more. Happy growing

7 Likes

Good morning all. A few snaps of the family

Moms and dads

Pheno hunt for a project I’m working on

Flowering girls

32 Likes

big happy happy happy family!!

looking very amazing!

what kind of phenos are you looking for in your project?

2 Likes

Hello @toastyjakes … the seedlings that are down now are the 1st hundred of my Ugrog Blues males crossed to Shiva Dream (Thai x Blue Dream). The Shiva Dream mom is a very funky skunky smelling girl and great yielder.I used 2 blues males with great skunky sweet sativa dominance to them. So im looking for that funk this round

6 Likes

Did some pressing

Collection from the last run

95 of 100 so far cracking the surface. Hoping for 100%
Ugrog Blues x Shiva Dream (Thai x Blue Dream)

31 Likes

I read an article about Hydrogen Peroxide someone had referenced you in the post. I noticed it said it was good for city tap water to remove excess salts and iron etc… Since you use it may I ask how often I should put in my tap water? Every time? Once a month? The article just said don’t use too often which is about as vague as it gets. Help me Obi Wan, You’re my only hope! lol

6 Likes

Hey there… Maybe once a month if you need to use it. I use it on seedlings once or twice watered in as well as use it as a foliar spray for clones. I don’t really water it into my soil of my established pots because I dont want to take the chance of maybe killing my worms… but if any powdery mildew shows up on flowers it hydrogen peroxide time as a foliar spray
In general tap water is no good unless the ph is balanced or your soil is established enough to buffer the general high ph of tap water. Getting the chlorine out of the water is more important than getting the salt and irons etc out as those salts and irons etc can be beneficial

10 Likes