Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

:thinking: :joy:

Thereā€™s a lot of strain name ideas in Monty P.

'Spent more time with the Holy Grail than with algebra back in school.

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Yeh I know! Surprised bodhi ainā€™t named a strain as dead parrot yet! Lol

3 Likes

We used to watch it back in day. When taking lsd blessed are the cheese makers!
To anyone who objects to those substances Iā€™ve not touched em in years. But that might be cause hard to find.
Run out of shulgins magical half dozen too! And donā€™t know if cubensis spore in fridge still viable? Every day Iā€™m shuffling :wink:

4 Likes

I just stumbled on this thread and read it like a good novel; couldnā€™t put it down. @Sunvalley, much respect for you and good vibes for continued healing. I look forward to watching your future grows.

5 Likes

Like everything else grow your own init man. Word of warning though donā€™t grow some shit youā€™ve to cook up or add to then you get done for producing and thatā€™s a whooole different kettle of fish.

2 Likes

this Monty Python skit the best ever !!

4 Likes

Thanks @herb4ever appreciate it man ā€¦ looking fwd to the season this yearā€¦
Have your beans packed up for you and will post em this week

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: maaaan I need to catch up on their discography again

3 Likes

Was thatā€™s old he never watched though timeless was trying to tell an ex military police officer from Iraq living stateside while playing chess about the joys of monty python . He never got it

Faulty towers was good too!
The Germans. No you started it lol

1 Like

And before anyone jumps on pc ticket my grandfather had very good friends in Berlin after the war. And flew essentials In food and medicine during the soviet blockade! I grew up on knifell the original version of Yahtzee. Good at mahjong too they bought the knowledge back from Singapore

Maybe I should stream it tonight? I could use a good laugh. Been awhile since I had a Monty python marathon.

1 Like

"Ni! Ni! Ni-ni-ni-ni-KNEE!" :crossed_swords:

:evergreen_tree: a shrubbery!?!

1 Like

Yeah Faulty Towers was the shit. Havenā€™t seen that in years ā€¦ think Iā€™ll look for it tonight and have a watch

4 Likes

Haha I was like this other day me n my pal were on about me myself and Irene about being high as shit funniest film going :rofl: watched it again n died laughing.

2 Likes

I think only 7 or was it 9 episodes ever made.
Big black adder fan myself #2 #3 and four #1 the format was not right but liked Brian blessed role. Rowan Atkinson was more like mr bean then.
Watched a Norwegian comedy lately called norsemen and could see they took influence from monty python, black adder and more. I like the scandinavians personally. Lily hammer had flashes of brilliance too

ā€œI have a cunning plan sireā€¦ā€

If it involves putting my underpants on my head and sticking pencils up my nose, or anything to do with turnips that donā€™t come with my Sunday roast I ainā€™t interested lol

Black adder meesh start with season two with queeney. Miranda Kerr as queen Elisabeth can never ever have a competitor priceless!
Itā€™s pure comic genius!
By your comment you have exposure to monty python, so did these guys you will never look back, next level :wink:

2 Likes

She turned me into a newtā€¦I got better. I love me some montešŸ˜€. Looking good indoors sunvalley and your outdoor selection has me drooling

4 Likes