Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Thanks for the offer bro… will hit you up on your number :facepunch::facepunch:

2 Likes

This is no lie :joy::joy::joy: in 20

What do you feel about hermie @Sunvalley
I’ve always been warned but then you get stuff likes the katsu cut which was s1.
And them jabbas I gave you? I’d expect those to be worse than my preferred jabbas s1. The problem was self inflicted and a personal I took my eye of ball.
I left light on twice ! As I see photos of sativa jabbas at yours and never see end result was there problems? Will chuck if so?

2 Likes

Those Jabbas never hermied on me … they actually came out really nice. I prefer to stay away from seeds off hermies but will run them under certain circumstances like your Jabba seeds. Wouldn’t run them inside though. @Explorer gonna send over some of those Goji Blue Dream which come off a herm. Will run em outside too…

6 Likes

I think I’ve saved 5 of the bubba pheno. This is nice expression.i will carry if I can make it.
Reckon I’ll
Just make trip!

3 Likes

Yeah the bubba pheno is my favourite. Although that what you had was bubba taste alongside a sativa I really liked. I think the mother of what gave you might be one of the only photos I’ve got are online.
The one I sent you was best after about eight month cure, but showed intent about four four and a half. Noticed that with more tropical or most sativa hybrids they need at least two month cure to find that quality and that just gets better over time. The bubba dominant kept it’s quality more than expected she had bud structure similar to the more sativa. The third was pulled a week later than would have liked. But was very medinal. Circumstances at the moment are tricky. So coming here with something is almost always better than trying my luck! My mum always said don’t shit on your own doorstep. I’ll try find bubba pheno I don’t normally do indica but fell in love!

8 Likes

Did a little bubble run last week. Had the Hash drying the passed few days before being heat rolled and balled up. Stored in small sealed jars now to sit for a bit.

32 Likes

+100 more :heart: s…

More characters

2 Likes

Damn, Sun!! Those are bodacious! I need to get me some bags… I’ve never tried it yet but the trim keeps adding up. I make oil with it mostly. Sometimes a little wax to smoke. Hash would be sooo much better. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Thanks bro. Yeah bags are a good investment if you have the time to run them. It’s been a while since I got them out. Did a full bud run of my Shiva Cookies x Blues and Shiva Dream x Blues. Seriously great Terps and has a good melt to it.

9 Likes

I was watching a hash workshop by Frenchy using like a mini washing machine and he states that he washes buds/trim like 7-12 times! Like holy shit that’s a lot! How many washes do you do!

6 Likes

I do 3-4 usually… depends on the quality of the starting material.

6 Likes

I’m sure the trouble seems worth it once you have a nice stash in your hands like above. Perfect for winter!

2 Likes

Yeah all depends on what’s being run… generally do my washes till the water starts clearing and stops getting sticky … this run i did 7 washes and called it a day as it was getting late and my leg started to hurt … pulled 154grms and could have probably gotten a bit more …

6 Likes

Bingo pajama! :wink: Crap weed yields 1-2 washes, decent 5-6, solid 10+, 15+ hashplant! (IME)… 10% return is kind of a basic standard with 30% being the target. Definitely well suited to free-labor situations… afghanistan, etc.

Cannoli is on the youtube somewhere saying 40 was the most he ever got from one plant but it was a freak of all freaks. Then again, he also says weed has been cultivated by humans since before we existed. :thinking: :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

How do make wax? I do a bit of bho sometimes

1 Like

I extract with a clean grain alcohol. It’s called 42o Extractor. But Everclear would work. Fill a jar about 3/4 full of good trim or ground bud, and fill enough alcohol to cover the top.

You’ll get a cleaner wax by not shaking. maybe swirl it gently for only 3-5 min. I clip 2 cone coffee filter doubled up, to the inside of a large measuring cup and pour the alcohol in and strain it. It’s a slow process. I take that and pour it into a pyrex baking dish, cover with cheesecloth (sometimes) and let the alcohol evaporate. A light fan blowing across it will help if needed.

Some people will take it before it dries too much and gather it all up together and whip it with a tool to get the last of the alcohol out. It is better to get it off of the dish before it dries completely.

I’m sure there are other and better methods, but this is the cheapo ghetto method. It makes nice wax for smoking. I din’t have a dab rig, so I just take pieces and put them on top of a pile of spent ashes in my bowl. Slowly light it, and once it starts, hit it faster so it doesn’t liquify and drip into the pipe. peace

4 Likes

Those are some nice balls you’ve got there :grin::laughing:

11 Likes

I just spat coffee across the room :rofl:

8 Likes

Start to finish? :stopwatch:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like