Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

How im spending my evening … catching up on some Frenchy

14 Likes

Hell yeah! Promise to give us more pics this year! Last year, they were kinda light and me likey your garden!!! Nice having a helper for digging eh? My little shit would dig to china if I’d let her. lol “Babies” are looking mighty fine over there!

6 Likes

Agreed. I would love to see more pics and processes from @Sunvalleys farm, maybe a whole season tutorial into how to grow trees :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Lol @Meesh I have craters all over my garden. They love to dig! Their best time to dig is just after the rain when they can stick their whole heads into the puddles then come running in covered in mud.
Hopefully I can get a new phone soon and start getting better pics as this one’s so smashed up and useless.

7 Likes

I’ll try @Pedro_Bann … most times last year everytime I got up to the plants my phone would be dead, then by flower I’m generally so paranoid I’ll make a post up and delete instead of posting it… will see how the nerves work for me this year haha

7 Likes

Hmm… been about a year or so now since Jezebel dug so many graves in my backyard that they cancelled my homeowner’s insurance which kicked off my entire backyard rejuve and the start of my garden. lol Gotta love those lil shits!
Funny, you mention paranoia, I’ve been ruminating on that for a few weeks now… :scream::joy: It’s tearing up my stomach.

5 Likes

Yeah fuck it’s no fun… I’d drive half way into the city to do some stuff… freak myself all the way out, turn round and come home. Everytime a friend (I only get 3 visitors) came round I’d freak out on them if they raised their voice around the plants. Worst was when I had a 250mg gummy and was literally leopard crawling through my house , hiding my extraction rigs in the bushes :joy::joy::joy::joy::sob:… I’ve been through the ringer lol

11 Likes

Sorry, I can’t help but laugh, if not I would probably cry… I feel you, Man

5 Likes

It’s ok I laugh too. I was talking to a friend a little while back about with all the stuff I’ve been through with this plant, from 500kg cross country runs to old gorilla grows being found and wondering whos watched us going to the grow and who’s following us… I’m wondering how bad my PTSD is…

10 Likes

Here where I live there literally are 3 people who know I do this.
Me, my wife and my daughter. No one else. Just thought about this - there are a few more at the grow shop I go to but it is in another town 70 miles away so they don’t count.
Not paranoid about it but careful.

11 Likes

Yeah ive been getting better as the years go on. With more people growing now it’s less stress … just sometimes feel my numbers are a bit excessive :joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Ya think? Hell you have more plants growing than I have seed! Lol love your work man ! Keep it up!

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: maybe a tad … but it’s just how it goes round here :joy:

6 Likes

Forget the kitchen sink I’ve heard he pulled the bath out and uses that for a pot lol

3 Likes

Like the name of the dog. For some reason makes me think of the film beetle juice not sure why?

2 Likes

Right been dentist my growshop is opposite so picked up a circulation fan. Got home and realised still got to get flex cable to hook up rvk fan and filter.
This clone is kicking up a stink and I need to pull my finger out.
Luckily I can walk there in ten minutes

6 Likes

I love it that my seasons winding down and yours is just starting. I’m looking forward to lots of your garden when snows a…ole deep. :grinning:was it just a special male or a love affair with bingo pj in general?

5 Likes

Love affair and he seems special… really great smell coming off him so will see how he does put to my gang then go from there

5 Likes

I’m real impressed with mine it’s looking like a contender that has enough intrigue to maybe knock sunshine four off its peg!
Sent me doolally earlier when I thought I had acquired a pack of goji og.
I went on massive hunt to lock down a strain I want in my yard.
It was frantic I panicked cause thought attitude had sold out. Tried James bean got options of USA or Canada.
Unblocked my phone so I could call USA. Then checked and it was just panic they have at attitude.
I’m shit with technology and could not complete transaction. Gonna phone tomorrow it’s coming out of holiday money. Just have to work harder!

2 Likes

Dunno how desperate for goji OG you are but I had a plant herm on me, it was blue dream but the two ladies I had beside it was Goji OG. I got some seeds from it they’re all mottled and mature but it’d be a risk running them coming from a herm directly. But if ya wanna have a crack PM me I can get you some in the post :+1:t2:

3 Likes