Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Cheers mate… yeah that’s the goal ultimately for me… have enough variety for everyone … gets a bit crowded at times but have a system figured out that’s working ok for me.
Who knows maybe one day there will be a Sunvalley dispensary :joy::joy::sunglasses:

13 Likes

Seedlings for the outdoor run this year

Stardawg x Frostbite

Locomotion x Blues

Space Monkey x Shiva Cookies

PAK x GDP5

Ultimate Purple x GDP5

Roadkill Wifi

Patch Adams S1 aka Sebrings Revange

Roadkill Dosidos

Space Monkey x Blues

GDP IBL f4

Granddaddy Black

Crater Lake

Purps x purps

Ultimate Purple x Ultimate Purple

Ayahuasca Purple x GDP5

Cuvée f2

Stardawg f3 x Field Trip

22 Likes

Very nice and interesting, too. Man, you must have some help. That’s a load of things to keep up with. Much respect and will be looking forward to the projects. peace

3 Likes

Thanks @GMan!! Yeah i have a Malawian chap that works and lives here. He helps with a lot of things around here that’s for sure. I’m more on a solo mission when it comes to seedlings, feeding, ipm, transplanting and labeling, I prefer to do that all myself.

6 Likes

Always a treat to see how things are progressing with you @Sunvalley, and always go away feeling awestruck and just a slight bit envious…lol

Hope you have recovered fully from the accident, and things keep getting better for ya’…

Seems like “someone” else is enjoying hanging out too…lol

Keep On Keepin’ On…

Peace
DaFozz

14 Likes

Hey bro, thanks for popping in… lol my company in the greenhouse these days is the new pup, Skinny Boy… he loves it under the canopy lol… heaven in th terps hahahaha

8 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about! A new camera phone! Wow! I’m super excited about your run this year. Tell me about the Granddaddy Black? What’s it smell and taste like? Indica dom?

4 Likes

Yeah finally :sweat_smile::joy: what a difference a difference can make hehe

Granddaddy Black is Nirvana’s Blackberry x GDP no.5 from Mama Bear. BlackBerry is Black Domina x Raspberry Cough
These are mostly Blackberry - look, smell, grow and smoke like Blackberry. GDP made them a little shorter but you’ll still find really tall ones too. Last ones Mama Bear grew got to 11’ tall (almost 4 meters) and that was after topping them 3 times…

7 Likes

Finally some decent pics. Grow is looking good man.

2 Likes

I’m sure it would make mama bear proud you have used her gdp5 in breeding .
When you get goji bruh?
Still want some space monkey x blues off ya, hope you don’t mind me renaming them funky monkey :wink:
Tell me also about the different attributes of the different shiva cookies you have?

4 Likes

Got the Goji just over a year ago from some chaps down at the coast … awesome strain man
Shit yeah forgot to send those to you… will get some beans packed up for the week coming.
My Shiva Cookies 1, 3 and 4 were my keepers from the original bunch of seeds i was gifted … the 1 was most vigorous with a true purple in the buds … a very sweet and sour tropical candy nose and most peoples favourite. 3 is more Thai leaning with a more foul sharp sour nose… was my come from behind killer that just dumps frost and is my favourite. 4 is a shorter version of 1 but with a true pink in the flower. almost the same nose as the 1 but a few subtle differences like a slight mint and kush background… also a shiner. One thing the 1 and 3 do is stretch in flower… but no complaints… prolly the 3 best cuts i have as far as what ive kept or worked over the years.

8 Likes

lmao yeah but now all i need is some reception … well guess we cant everything in life

5 Likes

Yeah sounds like 4 might shine indoor what ya crossed it to? You were concentrating on 3 different phenos 4 was not mentioned before? Need to buy tablet or something this hard work on out of date phone bruh

1 Like

This cross with the Bingo is the 1st time im using the 4 and 3 cuts of Shiva Cookies … have high hopes for them with that cross

6 Likes

Yeah save me some I’ll run that!

1 Like

It’s like busses mate just phoned for 20 cuttings, if I’d ran a full sized mom might be able to help, but I’m keeping this small and training

Hey buddy I hope you’re fine, it’s been a long year yours.
Good that the legalization rolled in your country, and the accident I hope that is already recovered already. As for the garden is only increasing that is great several very good things and others with a huge potential curious to see what will come out. :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks man … looking forward to what comes of the season too… still a lot of work to do.
Appreciate you stopping by.
Peace

2 Likes

Good times ahead … thanks to @SamwellBB Baked Beanz arrived and were picked up this morning. Already planted most of them :joy::joy:
@Pedro_Bann press arrived too :muscle::muscle:

20 Likes

yeehaw !!!
careful with the WC x Gelato crosses

8 Likes